Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Kabam, we can't go 8 months with no new AM map

I know there have been several "We want a new AM Map with updated rewards" threads (many of them started by yours truly), but I really want to drive home the fact that by the end of this month it'll have been 8 months since the last map featuring the now-played-out Beast Wars bosses debuted.

EIGHT MONTHS.

Why is this not being addressed? Why has a new map not been developed, little by little for the past 6 months? Is it really that involved to create an AM map with bots and mods over the course of 120 work days? We're all pretty happy with the current map and its layout and lanes, so at this point it really is just picking pre-existing bots from the roster and matching them up with mods, both old and new. We even have a new boss in Megatronus and some new lieutenant-type cronies to do his bidding as minibosses. Why can't this happen? What are we missing? Is there not enough manpower left on the team to do it? How many people are even left on the team at this point? I can't help but have the image of one guy working in a cubicle in the new Kabam offices with a sign tacked on it that says in sharpie "TFTF Department".

I don't want to ring in the new year with the same old stale map and I don't think a single player in the game wants it either, so make something happen. Let us know if you need help and we can put together a team of volunteers to help out poor Miss Lonelyhearts there in his cubicle to get a new map together.

Call us, we mean it.

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I think Kabam is waiting for Jan. 2019
    I’ve heard that’s when G1 Predaking is coming so that means the other 4 G1 Predacons are coming too we’ve already got Tantrum 👍
  • Options
    4nljtmpw6ns2.png
    Predaking 😆👍
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    These will be the bots in the new AM map cause it said so in this news leaked 👍
    I hope it’s true and not a fake rumor
    I’m sure it’s 100% true though TFTF doesn’t lie 😊
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    If G1 Predaking is coming that means other combiners possible, which hopefully means some Devestator bots:)
    I'm down for that. I dig combiners.
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    If G1 Predaking is coming that means other combiners possible, which hopefully means some Devestator bots:)
    I'm down for that. I dig combiners.

I love Combiners too 👍
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    These will be the bots in the new AM map cause it said so in this news leaked 👍
    I hope it’s true and not a fake rumor
    I’m sure it’s 100% true though TFTF doesn’t lie 😊

LOL
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018
    If Predaking comes out, that would mean 4 new Bots which would show great effort from Kabam. Maybe there could be an event like Sharkticon Week, but instead you collect G1 Predacons.
  • Options
    To be fair, in the "other game" we had to fight Dormammu for over a YEAR in Alliance Missions. I know they're supposed to be different games, but still.