Strategies to get a 4* bot from a PBC...

So I assume some of you have been accumulating Premium Bot Shards (& 3/4 * Bot Shards) through the Arenas this week & possibly have enough Shards to make up to 50-60 Premium Bot Crystals ready to open when the Jetfire Spotlight Mission starts. What is your strategy of opening the PBCs to Optimize your chances of getting at least one 4* bot: playing roulette with each crystal or opening 5/10 Crystals at once?

Comments

  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 23
    I have 101 stockpiled at the moment - as each crystal pull is random, my strategy is simple: open crystals 😏
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 383
    There’s no strategy, it’s 100% random.
  • Can’t predict RNG
  • KennyKenny Posts: 263
    The most effective way is to spin out everything one by one.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 699
    Technobot wrote: »
    So I assume some of you have been accumulating Premium Bot Shards (& 3/4 * Bot Shards) through the Arenas this week & possibly have enough Shards to make up to 50-60 Premium Bot Crystals ready to open when the Jetfire Spotlight Mission starts. What is your strategy of opening the PBCs to Optimize your chances of getting at least one 4* bot: playing roulette with each crystal or opening 5/10 Crystals at once?

    I myself do everything to get 4stars out of Premium bot crystals
    I hit the open button if nothing good comes from that I spin them myself
    I usually spin every crystal myself it gets me more 4stars
    These are spin strategies I use at times
    Place the crystal on the wheel let the time expire and whatever jumps out you get
    I also count sec. on my watch
    1 sec, 2secs, 3secs, etc. I count a lot of sec, on many different crystals
    Also look 👀 at all the bots spinning on the wheel if there’s many 2stars hit it right away sometimes there’s a 4star around the corner
    And if 4stars are at the start of the open you may or may not get a 4* at the beginning
    And at times it’s just good to guess I duplicated my 4* Ratchet last month (PBC)👍
    There’s probably many other strategies but these are mine I hope this helps
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,171
    @Manthro you forgot to add that you can only pop crystals when the minute amd second hands are sitting at a specific time....6s for Decepticoms, 3s for Autobots. Don't mess up or one could end up with a demon.
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 125
    I once open 500 crystal, but no 4* at all.

    So i suggest keep accumulating until 2mil shards (1k crystal), then you will have 1% higher chance to get 1 4*.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 882
    I press the open button.

    You can usually tell who the kind of person that believes in these daft theories is like and who knows the score and this thread confirms it...
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 172
    i6vj90t0mi9x.jpg

    Pray to him and you shall be blessed with 5* bots my child !
  • KittenKitten Posts: 460
    Manthro wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    So I assume some of you have been accumulating Premium Bot Shards (& 3/4 * Bot Shards) through the Arenas this week & possibly have enough Shards to make up to 50-60 Premium Bot Crystals ready to open when the Jetfire Spotlight Mission starts. What is your strategy of opening the PBCs to Optimize your chances of getting at least one 4* bot: playing roulette with each crystal or opening 5/10 Crystals at once?

    Only open your crystals under the 1/4 moon. The gravitational forces redirect the earth's magnetic field causing the server algorithm to drop more 4* bots for some reason.

    It's also interesting to note that tapping the screen with your tongue to stop the spinner releases more tech bots, while each virgin cat sacrificed increases the chance of landing a scout by 12.65%

    Stats verified by Elon Musk

    Thanks I will try it, also if you drag it in with your... ... will it give better rates for a brawler?
  • It is random, but seems my luck is better when I press the damn button to open crystal. My luck seems terrible when I press anywhere to stop. 🤣
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,152
    Kitten wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    So I assume some of you have been accumulating Premium Bot Shards (& 3/4 * Bot Shards) through the Arenas this week & possibly have enough Shards to make up to 50-60 Premium Bot Crystals ready to open when the Jetfire Spotlight Mission starts. What is your strategy of opening the PBCs to Optimize your chances of getting at least one 4* bot: playing roulette with each crystal or opening 5/10 Crystals at once?

    Only open your crystals under the 1/4 moon. The gravitational forces redirect the earth's magnetic field causing the server algorithm to drop more 4* bots for some reason.

    It's also interesting to note that tapping the screen with your tongue to stop the spinner releases more tech bots, while each virgin cat sacrificed increases the chance of landing a scout by 12.65%

    Stats verified by Elon Musk

    Thanks I will try it, also if you drag it in with your... ... will it give better rates for a brawler?

    Do eeeeet! Do eeeeet, MEOW!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 460
    Manthro wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    So I assume some of you have been accumulating Premium Bot Shards (& 3/4 * Bot Shards) through the Arenas this week & possibly have enough Shards to make up to 50-60 Premium Bot Crystals ready to open when the Jetfire Spotlight Mission starts. What is your strategy of opening the PBCs to Optimize your chances of getting at least one 4* bot: playing roulette with each crystal or opening 5/10 Crystals at once?

    Only open your crystals under the 1/4 moon. The gravitational forces redirect the earth's magnetic field causing the server algorithm to drop more 4* bots for some reason.

    It's also interesting to note that tapping the screen with your tongue to stop the spinner releases more tech bots, while each virgin cat sacrificed increases the chance of landing a scout by 12.65%

    Stats verified by Elon Musk

    Thanks I will try it, also if you drag it in with your... ... will it give better rates for a brawler?

    Do eeeeet! Do eeeeet, MEOW!

    Poo, got arrested instead shouldn’t have done it in Tesco. It was worth a try though
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 741
    Press OPEN 10 button.
    Repeat.
    Press OPEN 5 button.
    Repeat.
    .
    .
    .
    60 PBCs later, i get a 4* Tantrum dupe.

    1avabp9zlat9.png
    042uj9em5ac7.png
    95dhqs5slo9y.png
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 60
    Update: I’ve opened about 30 of the PBCs so far, and I did get a 4* Duped Blaster to go along with 11 3* bots. I got the 4* during opening in a group of 10 at once. My spinning luck has been terrible today. Still 30 PBCs to go through and 20 3* crystals, so I’m at least certain to get another 4* bot. Thanks everyone for all the advice!
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 206
    I just opened 70 crystals this morning. 10 at a time gave me nothing but 3* and 2*. Last 2 batches of 5 crystals gave me 2 four stars. Still pretty random
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 699
    I used my opening strategy up above
    I scored a 4star Mix Master, 4star Tantrum, and a 4star Grimlock I spun them myself from the Premium bot crystals 👍

    I tried opening 10 at once I don’t recommend it at all
    1st set of 10 was two 3*s and 8 2*s
    2nd set of 10 was one 3* and nine 2*s
    I’ve got better luck spinning then the open 10 I guess lol
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 68
    I got a 4* cheetor from the 1st 10 of the 60 premiums I saved, that was basically it
Sign In or Register to comment.