Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Increase T3c Inventory Limit

Could we get an increase on the T3c Inventory limit from 12 to maybe 15 or 20? With T3c much more obtainable now but still hard to get enough of the same class, we could use a limit increase to help save for future bots. As the amount we obtain from daily missions, spotlights, AMs and offers has greatly increased, it only makes sense to up the limit as well.

Sometimes we end up with overflow in one class just due to RNG and an increased limit would help with that. I think the limit should be at least the same as the T2c limit if not more.

Please consider making a change soon.

Comments

• CeltCelt Posts: 190
    The answer of all those problem would be " exchange " T3C like that other game have.
    And it's not stupid at all. If you have an overflow of Tact ( like maybe 14 ) and you need just 1 more Demo spark for that rank up. Then why we wouldn't be able to trade like 2 or even 3 tact spark maybe, to get that last Demo spark ?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    A trading program would be decent. Better than having to sell them.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Maybe if @Tough made this thread we would have an answer.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Ænigma wrote: »
    Maybe if @Tough made this thread we would have an answer.

And a closed thread
    I could really use this right about now.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Can we take a look at this again? An inventory increase to 15 would be really nice. Also, if we have to sell, a tiny bit of T4c essence would be great. Only getting 21k in gold feels really bad.
    JKL wrote: »
    Can we take a look at this again? An inventory increase to 15 would be really nice. Also, if we have to sell, a tiny bit of T4c essence would be great. Only getting 21k in gold feels really bad.

Definitely! But being that kabam has been hiding for over a week. I could assume this thread will not be looked at 😔