Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Something needs to change kabam

This spotlight is another example of kabams laziness and complete lack of ability to make original content. I'm talking about the final boss. This is the third time megatronus has been the final boss and I'm sick of it.
Not only that, but 3 out of the 4 recent spotlights have had him has the final boss. So lazy.
Plus, you duplicated the megatronus from the cyclonus update, but doubled his health. This is ridiculous! Stop this lazy nonsense! Be original! For the love of primus!

Comments

• ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Having hard time defeating the final boss - go on rant mode on forums. Great times.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    If hes been the same boss 3 times now shouldnt you have him figured out by now? Not to mention raids on robot resource daily...
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    ktomov wrote: »
    Having hard time defeating the final boss - go on rant mode on forums. Great times.

Galvatron was much harder than megatronus anyways
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    You're getting a full t3A .
    (Enough said)
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    bosses this month are relatively easy. Think G1 Megatron was the hardest one
  • Shouldn't Megatronus be easier with Jetfire's ability to reflect ranged attacks and power lock?
  • Hahaha, so you can’t beat him now your mad. I will give credit to kabam. This spotlight is great. Rewards are fantastic. Get your skills up man
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Shouldn't Megatronus be easier with Jetfire's ability to reflect ranged attacks and power lock?

All his attacks are unblockable
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Weren’t people asking for him as the am boss? May as well get used to fighting him now..
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's unfair that JF can't reflect an unblockable shot.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Haha. Yeah. Unblockable not unreflectable.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

r2xbh8z0hp3q.gif
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »
    r2xbh8z0hp3q.gif

Can’t be the world’s smallest violin so I’m going to go with his booger.
  • ChaosDogma wrote: »
    This spotlight is another example of kabams laziness and complete lack of ability to make original content. I'm talking about the final boss. This is the third time megatronus has been the final boss and I'm sick of it.
    Not only that, but 3 out of the 4 recent spotlights have had him has the final boss. So lazy.
    Plus, you duplicated the megatronus from the cyclonus update, but doubled his health. This is ridiculous! Stop this lazy nonsense! Be original! For the love of primus!

third time? I'm losing the second one.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    ChaosDogma wrote: »

First one was when he stole the thunder of Cyclonus. Second was the Spotlight of himself with the last map having only two of him.
  • ChaosDogma wrote: »

First one was when he stole the thunder of Cyclonus. Second was the Spotlight of himself with the last map having only two of him.

thanks. I was totally forgetting the Cyclonus one