Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Unstoppable "Ring" around opponents still showing up during Relic of Obedience

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can you guys look into this?

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but the unstoppable "ring" for lack of a better word that encircles the opponent on the ground should probably be removed when Megatronus triggers his Relic of Obedience. The relic is working correctly as far as I can tell, as the opponent will not do the typical combo-interruption that happens when you try to combo into an unstoppable opponent, but players need to know that it's safe to move in for that combo by having the unstoppable ring removed when that relic is triggered.

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Unfortunately, I think that’s too much programming for Kabam. Would be nice though.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    fm8e4e5c39c7.jpg

Same thing happened when starscream shot a burn heavy on me after relic of obedience and my megatronus had that burn effect on him through the fight , although he wasnt loosing health
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Interestingly, I just had a match with Megatron in the demo daily mission and his unstoppable ring didn’t show up when he hit 40%.