Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New Non beast wars bosses for alliance missions

Im sick of fighting the beasts. I play level 27 am and those guys are on super energon or something. While Primal isnt a hard boss (i can solo him) that crit armor is such a nuisance. It prevents you from doing BIG damage and drags the fight longer than it needs to be.

Waspinator's sig is just annoying. Him coming back to life and having that ranged speed speaks for itself.

CHEETOR IS THE PERSONIFICATION OF BS. I don't know why KABAM thought it was a good idea to jack him up on crit mods when ferral strike is already a broken op sig. The rate at which he evades is just rediculous. (In my opinion, evade needs to be removed from the game entirely or evade should only be allow to trigger during the initial hit of a combo.) If that wasn't bad enough, even after ferral strike is over, the AI will hold their special for years which means you have to dance around him even more; ultimately resulting in you being backed into a corner and not being able to get out. Not to mention, countering Cheetor's attacks requires extreme precision because his melee attacks have too much range. Sometimes it feels like he can hit me from a further distance than Motormaster can. I used a rank 5 duped Arcee on this guy hand 2 combos killed me outright. Hot Rod seems like the only reliable counter to him.

In conclusion, i think some NON BEAST WARS AM bosses are in order cause the beasts are just broken. They're just as bad as Robotronus

New Non beast wars bosses for alliance missions 13 votes

New Non Beast Alliance Mission Bosses
92%
Charleshot25Black_ThoughtKrypt666KeeperJazz4441121893UrAverageMalakaSlayerScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5Kittenpenehiriwa 12 votes
Same Beast Bosses With Easier Mods
7%
Issy543 1 vote
Leave them be
0%

Comments

• Options
    UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited December 2018
    I just want new bots for AM. Leave the map layout the same. But it gets boring fighting the same bots over and over again. For a new map, i think they should do Cyclonus, Galvatron and megatronus (no class) as final boss
  • Options
    I just want new bots for AM. Leave the map layout the same. But it gets boring fighting the same bots over and over again. For a new map, i thino they should do Cyclonus, Galvatron and megatronus (no class) as final boss

Do you REALLY want The Fallen as an AM boss? Im all for Cyclonus and Galvatron but Ive had enough of Megatronus too. This is the 3rd time he's been the final spotlight boss and i guarantee KABAM will put a power gain mod and an unblockable mod on him in AM just to make the fight harder
  • Options
    I just want new bots for AM. Leave the map layout the same. But it gets boring fighting the same bots over and over again. For a new map, i thino they should do Cyclonus, Galvatron and megatronus (no class) as final boss

Do you REALLY want The Fallen as an AM boss? Im all for Cyclonus and Galvatron but Ive had enough of Megatronus too. This is the 3rd time he's been the final spotlight boss and i guarantee KABAM will put a power gain mod and an unblockable mod on him in AM just to make the fight harder

I wouldn’t mind him as the final boss. It will be a nice challenge but if they do, we shouldn’t wait 8-9 months for another map. They will need to swap the map at around 3 months. They can also do movie bots AM. Megatron as final boss, barricade as second room boss and grindor as 1st room boss
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    At this point, if they made the mods easier it would be a bit of a let down. The same bots with easier mods wouldn’t fix anything imo, other than allow people to play higher levels with no skill/bot improvement.

If they changed the bots on the map and/or mods I would be happy. I’m not picky who goes where but a little freshen up can go a long way.

I also haven’t been playing am for super long, so I haven’t quite been drained from the current layout. It’ll happen though...
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I love that map please don’t change the map
    Please change the bots those beats are killers lol and boring real fast
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Wheres map 4 where we fight 5* at???