Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

stats: Relic advantages

In case anyone finds this helpful, I created a table showing what you gain from the different types of relics offered. Enjoy!
8wepzvpy5zbb.jpg

Comments

• Options
    I edited it a bit. This may be easier to read.
    nub2sc876a3q.jpg
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Nice idea but the Covenant of Primus isn't 5%, it's just 5.
  • Options
    Nice catch @Red_Eyes. I'll correct it but I wonder if it's a typo on Kabam's part. As far as I'm aware, it would be the only one that's not a percentage.
  • Options
    Dark energon orb is +5 xp as well.
  • Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 163
    So is the covenant of primus. I’ve tried them out, and it’s no typo, both of these give +5xp, and not +5%xp. @Kabam Miike can you look into this? Are they really only supposed to give +5xp each?
  • Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Sorry @Red_Eyes didn’t see your comment
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. Here's a corrected version.
    pjtrgn70vh6z.jpg
  • Options
    @Groo thanks for referencing it further. It seems out of place that those relics would only provide +5.
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    These relics are providing +5xp since I'm playing this game ( so almost release date )
    So either, it is normal like that or, it's not supposed to be like that, but since no one didn't asked for it, they just let it like that.
  • Options
    Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited December 2018
    Thanks I just noticed it and changed it but apparently it seems that the DARK ENERGON ORB has gotten a liking to me
    22sy5m75qj26.png