Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Why's Megatronus back in the story?

So if I remember his spotlight correctly after his final fight he was sealed back in tomb of relics and that was the last we heard of him. Then scorpinock's spotlight began and no mention of him. Now he's suddenly back in charge?
So first reason I can think of for this is during the last spotlight,(whichever) Megatron freed him while we were dealing with him.
Another is simply kabam wants to progress the story (Act 4 eventually?) and just decided to throw him in there, any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    So if I remember his spotlight correctly after his final fight he was sealed back in tomb of relics and that was the last we heard of him. Then scorpinock's spotlight began and no mention of him. Now he's suddenly back in charge?
    So first reason I can think of for this is during the last spotlight,(whichever) Megatron freed him while we were dealing with him.
    Another is simply kabam wants to progress the story (Act 4 eventually?) and just decided to throw him in there, any thoughts?

It's because he left too soon.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Part of this discussion is based on the fact I don't wanna fight him to 100% master because his AI is smart and his resistance mod drags the fight on a lot... So yeah, just don't like it and would happily trade him for jetfire
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    He’s mega effing tronus he can do whatever he effing likes.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think they realized Jetfire is not all he’s cracked up to be so they changed out the final boss. That’s why Jetfire is only the boss of the very first mission.
  • Options
    It also makes this month spotlight even more boring
  • Options
    Money. He's a pain in boron compressor and KABAM knows it. They want us to sped energon on repairs fighting him
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah I just realized this is the first time we haven't had to battle the spotlight bot as a boss battle. What gives??
    Jetfire could be a formidable opponent and we only see him in one mission?
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Yeah I just realized this is the first time we haven't had to battle the spotlight bot as a boss battle. What gives??
    Jetfire could be a formidable opponent and we only see him in one mission?

This is actually the second time in the last 4 month. Also with cyclonus megatronus was the final bot
  • Options
    God (Megatronus) found a way to break the seal.
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    edited December 2018
    I don't think there is any explanation other than making this spotlight more difficult, and it makes sense.
    Tronus is probably one of the most challenging boss we had to fight till now
    And like someone said on earlier comments, when you see Jetfire, well his kit is a total crap, you can't make a difficult spotlight mission with him as final boss
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Celt wrote: »
    I don't think there is any explanation other than making this spotlight more difficult, and it makes sense.
    And like someone said on earlier comments, when you see Jetfire, well his kit is a total crap, you can't make a difficult spotlight mission with him as final boss

Shock block stagger defensive power gain reflect ranged :+1:
  • Options
    Because kabam is lazy to do jetfire as the final boss and decided to annoy players with tronus
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »

Don’t forget energon shield
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »

Don’t forget energon shield

Oh my god that sounds like hell without spamming either beast wars synergies or kickback's shock-purify thing. I'd hate it but you know I think i'd take it over seeing Megatronus a THIRD time.