Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Do you want Kabam to add a new Raid Event for Soundwave?

Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
As we know, Wasp Raid Event will end tomorrow. Now, despite what many have said I personally loved this idea. In my opinion, it was amazing for both F2P/new players and P2P/P2W. For F2P and new players, it was a nice chance to get Wasp and also get dupes for him to Awaken and power up his sig if they didn't make it on Wasp Arenas/Crystal. For P2P and P2W, I'm sure that it was also a nice way to get some forge materials, crystal shards and Demolition-class Ore-13.

I'm quite sure that if Kabam decides to do a Soundwave Raid Event people would be really thankful. Even I'm willing to suggest some ideas: since Soundwave was the first bot to be featured at only 3-Star and 4-Star Arenas, marking the end of 2-Star Arenas, I think it'd be cool to have Soundwave both 2-Stars and 3-Stars at the Raid Store during the Event. So the people that didn't get Soundwave on Arenas/Crystal can choose between 2-Stars or 3-Stars. And the people who got him on Arena/Crystals, get a chance to get dupes for their 3-Star version and power up his sig.

What do you think, guys?

Do you want Kabam to add a new Raid Event for Soundwave? 30 votes

Yes, please
96%
XxKuiRdAlfaxXSpidey076TWE10DanhansenrawrAlkaiser_93Mark174KOBRAAndum7BigbowlrTrailbreaker77munetoshi13NeoCandKaneStitch626Davien0mega_SupremeDevastator71suyerzaAnubis 29 votes
No, waste of time
3%
S1KR1K 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Yes, please
    Yes definitely
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Yes, please
    I would love for the raid events to be a monthly thing. Every month allow us to earn bot chips that can redeemed on either of the 2 new bots released that month.