Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Nanojack bug?

I think this has been discussed before, but can't find the old thread.

When I'm using Cheetor against Nanojack with Exo, 3 times I used SP1 on him, bleed him just 1% below force shield threshold (74%, 49%, 24%), Immediately, the Exo purified and I saw WJ repair his health 2%, return above force shield (76%, 51%, 26%).

Is nano-repair possible to repair that fast?

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I never came across Nanojack with EMI., but Cheetor's sp1 should block nano repair already.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    I think this has been discussed before, but can't find the old thread.

When I'm using Cheetor against Nanojack with Exo, 3 times I used SP1 on him, bleed him just 1% below force shield threshold (74%, 49%, 24%), Immediately, the Exo purified and I saw WJ repair his health 2%, return above force shield (76%, 51%, 26%).

Is nano-repair possible to repair that fast?

Exo filter can do some heal when purified.
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    It's Exo-filter's signature ability called Exodus. On 3* sig 55 it repairs 3.5% health every time debuff is purified, so pretty strong ability used on correct bot.
  • Options
    Ah... I overlooked. Thanks. This thread can closed or delete.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited December 2018
    You know what, unless I am missing something, maybe there is something broken with Cheetor's SP1 and Exo-Filter.

Many times I have hit an opponent with an SP1 and immediately the bot goes unstoppable. According to the description purification activates immediately when "three" simultaneous debuffs are active but Cheetor's SP1 only inflicts two debuffs at most, one Bleed and one Repair Block. And no, there were no other Bleeds present when it happened and no it had nothing to do with the timer. As soon as I hit the bot goes unstoppable, it has happened so much that I don't even use Cheetor's SP1 against Exo-filter anymore.
  • Options
    Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    edited December 2018
    If you have Deep Wounds active, the 1% instant bleed damage counts as the 3rd debuff. Better to use S2 when WJ on Exo mod
  • Options
    I never came across Nanojack with EMI., but Cheetor's sp1 should block nano repair already.

You mean exo filter