Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

BUMBLEBEE

Just finished watching bumblebee and it was an amazing, as it was so nostalgic, what do you all think about transformers bumblebee? Also I highly suggest kabam to add drop kick and shatter next month or at least one of them or even prime or bumblebee vw beetle.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    You know what's funny? I had a dream last night that vw beetle bumblebee got added into Forged to Fight who knows maybe its a sign (I haven't seen the movie yet so don't spoil it for me plz).
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    How did you see it early?
  • Options
    I saw it at an advanced screening last week - it’s not to be missed - made me feel like a kid again
  • Options
    Advanced screenings are fun, but sometimes it's hard to not blurt out spoilers to friends who haven't seen it yet, lol.
  • Options
    Advanced screenings are fun, but sometimes it's hard to not blurt out spoilers to friends who haven't seen it yet, lol.

You’d so right - like when *********** and ********** realised that it was ********* but didn’t know that ************** was really ************. Unbelievable.