Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Show your mastery setup!

Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
3ea4xyyhw3tv.png
Here’s mine. Might put some points into defense once I have enough.

Comments

• Here is mine. iws049yxtgau.png
    535lls8blhrb.png
  • Has anybody invested on the Willpower mastery? I've been wondering if it could make you less dependent on very specific anti DOT bots/teams.
  • I've tested it, it's rubbish. You don't get enough healing from it like MV1
  • Mutantdoc wrote: »
    I've tested it, it's rubbish. You don't get enough healing from it like MV1

Too bad, I was really hoping it could make us less reliant on the usual anti DOTs.

It also doesn't stack on MV1's willpower, right? Have you tried it together with those bleed/shock/burn resistance masteries?
  • Yes I have , what a waste of energon. I've unlocked the shark frenzy and willpower. Now I don't even put any in it. It's not worth the tiny amount of healing you get.
  • Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Yes I have , what a waste of energon. I've unlocked the shark frenzy and willpower. Now I don't even put any in it. It's not worth the tiny amount of healing you get.

Looking above it looks like you keep the skills you unlocked, even if you reset your points? That’s good info! (If true).

• I clicked the reset button and confirmed my hunch above was correct. Cool, I learned something new here today. 👍

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Looking above it looks like you keep the skills you unlocked, even if you reset your points? That’s good info! (If true).

You don’t keep the skills. They just stay unlocked to the rank you unlocked them to. If you want the skills, you have to put gold back in to rank them.
  • Yes they stay unlocked but need gold or energon to reenable them. Whether you believe me or not that's up to you. You are welcome to spend the energon to try it out. I have unlocked a lot of stuff I regret because there was no info available.
    So is no one else sharing their setup? My setup in defence is for nanojack.
  • Do you need cores to reenable them? Sorry if that's a stupid question, and thank you very much for sharing your experience Mutantdoc!

I also have the nano mastery for Wheeljack. The rest...I didn't really know what I was doing back then. :D

edxhd3x1sqb2.png

sku1sin83pwl.png
  • No you don't need to but the cores again, only once. But you do need to use gold or energon to reenable some of the masteries.
    I suggest putting only 1 in Damage (the first one), and investing in courage instead which makes a big difference
  • ArnZeBarn wrote: »
    Do you need cores to reenable them? Sorry if that's a stupid question, and thank you very much for sharing your experience Mutantdoc!

I also have the nano mastery for Wheeljack. The rest...I didn't really know what I was doing back then. :D

edxhd3x1sqb2.png

sku1sin83pwl.png

You don’t need cores to re enable them, just gold. Not a stupid question, better to ask and find out than follow through with something you might regret
  • DenisDenis Posts: 18
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Here is mine. iws049yxtgau.png
    535lls8blhrb.png

И как оно? Нормально играется?
  • okrax53xe6y2.png

I’m fully committed to a beast team with max double edge.