Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dashing forward resulting in an air punch instead....

There's probably a discussion about this issue somewhere but I wanted to bring new attention to it because it's one of the most frustrating bugs in the game for me atm..

I always swipe forward (left to right) from the left side of my screen which should only do a dashing forward (or charge forward) attack but about 20% of the time my bot just stands there and punches the air resulting in the enemy counter attacking me with a full combo or worse!!!!

Please investigate this issue, thanks!!

Comments

• Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Have you tried to swipe from the right half of your screen? Just saying. Use the left side for block and sidesteps
  • GrrGrr Posts: 24
    Have you tried to swipe from the right half of your screen? Just saying. Use the left side for block and sidesteps

Yes I have and the same thing happens.. I'm only pointing out that it's happening from the left side because there's no reason my bot should be doing a basic melee attack and punching the air since, unlike the right side, no basic attacks are possible from the left.. In fact the reason I began using the left side to dash in the first place was because I was air punching from the right side and thought that I was on occasion mistakenly doing a basic attack instead of the intended dash..
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Wiffs in general are up I've sidesteppand wiffed hit with two range dash in wiff ect it's defiantly gotten worse
  • Greenie_81Greenie_81 Posts: 54
    I thought I was the only one experiencing this
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    I whiff a lot. On that same note, I also will "whiff" quite a bit when I try and shoot, but the game throws a punch instead. The range for when your punch turns into shooting seems weird, in that sometimes the computer bot will start shooting me when im nearly right on top of them, and then sometimes I am unable to shoot even when I think im far enough away.

Doesnt happen a ton, but when it does, it sure is annoying and always happens at a really bad time.
  • Hey Guys,

This definitely sounds like a performance or compatability issue. I'll get the team to investigate, but can you please provide us with your Device's Model Number and OS version? Thank you!
  • NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    edited May 2017
    This has been happening on the newest iOS version and the newest apple devices for me on all of mine I own.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    iOS newest on iPhone 7 plus
  • GrrGrr Posts: 24
    I'm using a Samsung S6 running OS 7.0, same issue on my friend's Samsung S7 (don't know OS)