Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bludgeon question

I’ve seen many posts about the damage bludgeon dishes out on crits with insane numbers for damage, how is it done to get the damage so high?

Admittedly my bludgeon isn’t duped (yet), which would account for a portion of the damage dealt, but even then, I struggle to get a Crit above 13k with varying amounts of swordmaster synergy. I’m guessing I’m missing a trick here, could anyone who’s reached the insane Crit Damage levels with bludgeon share how it’s done please?

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I’ve seen many posts about the damage bludgeon dishes out on crits with insane numbers for damage, how is it done to get the damage so high?

Admittedly my bludgeon isn’t duped (yet), which would account for a portion of the damage dealt, but even then, I struggle to get a Crit above 13k with varying amounts of swordmaster synergy. I’m guessing I’m missing a trick here, could anyone who’s reached the insane Crit Damage levels with bludgeon share how it’s done please?

Many thanks in advance

Aside from his signature which can add huge amounts of damage, some masteries can also help ramp up the damage as well.....Assassin, Courage and Critical Damage.....otherwise it can just come down to synergies, class advantage, and of course, the luck of the draw.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Bludgeon is a solid warrior. He has reliable stats and strong armor
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Bludgeon works best with sword masters. Without sword masters he ain't that good. What I do for masteries is put critical % at 0 & max critical damage that way when he does critical on his specials is massive. itezbrdw0s4c.jpg
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Jay32 wrote: »
    Bludgeon works best with sword masters. Without sword masters he ain't that good. What I do for masteries is put critical % at 0 & max critical damage that way when he does critical on his specials is massive. itezbrdw0s4c.jpg

Awesome job Jay 👍
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I use my max 4* Bludgeon a lot I just use his tank attack mostly
    A little bit of his sword 🗡 his yellow attack also comes in handy
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    That's some spectacular damage. Most I've seen so far
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

Have you managed to take down Mix faster than Gojuanes did with Tantrum yet??
  • Jay32 wrote: »

That’s the sort of damage I’m talking about. I’ve tried lots of ways with just one swordmaster, all of them, just not getting those numbers. As for masteries, I’ve already maxed Crit Damage with nothing in Crit rate. Do you use max star seeker or something? I just can’t get him to go long without getting a Crit in somewhere
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190

I'm speechless
    That's probably the most damage I've ever seen in a SP
    DaveJL wrote: »

Have you managed to take down Mix faster than Gojuanes did with Tantrum yet??

He usually beats Mix with 200 hits but beats Sideswipe with 160.

That’s the sort of damage I’m talking about. I’ve tried lots of ways with just one swordmaster, all of them, just not getting those numbers. As for masteries, I’ve already maxed Crit Damage with nothing in Crit rate. Do you use max star seeker or something? I just can’t get him to go long without getting a Crit in somewhere

Star seeker I got only level 1 & your right it's rare to get the big hit. Besides the big damage on the pic my next highest was 70k so it's all luck. Most of the time he will critical on a basic melee or range & not a special plus you gotta whiff to get his sig active.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

Jay gimme that bludgeon you tryhard 😆,
    Still waiting on decent 5*s to rank up myself
  • @Jay32 how much bleed damage does that bad boy churn out per tick? Just out of curiosity
    @Jay32 how much bleed damage does that bad boy churn out per tick? Just out of curiosity

Vs Scouts its 508 per tic.