Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Defensive Sparks for Mods

Does anyone know of a way to get the Defensive Sparks for the mods so we can rank them up? I haven't seen anything on the site that refers to this. I know this has been brought up before- but now it seems both the bots and mods cannot advance without the use of some "special" spark that is either rare/hard to get or impossible to find!
Getting old already Kabam...
Tagged:

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Yeah I'm trying to get offensive sparks myself, I heard something about them a few weeks ago but right now I have no idea how to get them
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    No way other than the cash offer rank up crystals they offered..:
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I got a t1 defense spark from a rank up crystal I have yet to use.

I prefer to keep it in my inventory to stare at and breathe "MYYYY PRECIOUSSS" every time I load the game.
  • MontanaManMontanaMan Posts: 11
    So when do you see the offers? I don't think I've seen one. I have one t1 offensive spark, but nothing defense. I cannot upgrade mods without them- they're more scarce than the elusive alpha spark!! 18k to get 1/10th of an alpha? If you have more than 3k in raid chips, you become a target!

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Same offer u got the offensive one but not running now
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    MontanaMan it's actually 1/100 of an alpha for 18k. I have 0/100, it's a bit annoying
  • MontanaManMontanaMan Posts: 11
    Yeah, I missed a zero there. Makes me even sadder...