Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Special Mission - Megatron Enhanced bots

what is with the special missions fight section - legends of cybertron. first bot is a "megatron enhanced" 5star bot rated at 77,200. what am I missing here?

Comments

• Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    It's supposed to be unwinnable without insane luck or lots of energon. The bots are deliberately 10x what any normal bot could hit
  • Options
    jferg88jferg88 Posts: 6
    then pretty much a waste of time. with their bot at over 77k rating, and my highest bot in the 400's i managed to just show a sliver of daylight on his meter for each bot used. back to the arena and story.
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    It's end game content designed to be extremely difficult
  • Options
    KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    What I wonder rather is, is this "end game" even winnable? Did someone actually beaten it already?
  • Options
    Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    edited May 2017
    Kruga wrote: »
    What I wonder rather is, is this "end game" even winnable? Did someone actually beaten it already?

Currently not winnable because you will most likely need a full team of 4*'s that are at, or near max rank. Getting a roster like that, even if you dump thousands of dollars into the game, just isnt possible right now.

In MCOC, they have a similar mission that took over a year before people started being able to complete it.

I would assume they just threw it in there to give people a long-term "goal" to try and achieve. I would doubt they even have real rewards set up for completing that mission yet as they know they have quite a bit of time before anyone will even come close to completing it.