Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bumblebee Event and Holiday Crystals

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Vavatron wrote: »
    From a friend. I know the reason why none of us ever get them:
    qzgxt937ksji.jpg

Yes, but how much coin has he dropped? He’s opening them 10 at a time.

50000 shards I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    qzgxt937ksji.jpg

Wow wow wow 😮 what amazing luck (maybe I still have a chance to win the G1 4* Bumblebee?) 😄
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    qzgxt937ksji.jpg

Well... definitely know I'm not getting any other bumblebee's, besides the 1 mv bee I've gotten.

Bumblebee's are a finite resource and are going WAAAAY too fast, pretty sure that's how it works
  • Options
    has an error the description says scorpon
    e6a03pbe43c7.png
  • Options
    Your right it says Scorponok instead of Bumblebee that’s funny 😄
  • Options
    0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 75
    edited December 2018
    The expiration timer showing on the new Bee crystals is in exact sync with the timers for the end of the current Jetfire event. But does that mean the crystals are only available to be gained up until the timer expires, and we can open them after? Or does it mean we need to open our crystals before the timer expires, or else lose them?
  • Options
    After 15 or so failed Hive Crystal spins, 8 failed Goldwheels Crystal spinning attempts, & 1 failed spin with the Good as Gold Crystal, the 2nd Good as Gold Crystal opening FINALLY came through...

8d0siytte2iy.png

May be only a 3*, but my set is finally complete.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Technobot wrote: »
    May be only a 3*, but my set is finally complete.

...until you forge him. :#
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    does anyone know what kinda game we’re going to play after the Jetfire event we’re still going to have a whole week in between the Jan. Bot?
    Will the Bumblebee event last a whole other week ?
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Regarding the timer on the ‘Good as Gold’ and ‘Goldwheels’ crystals... is the timer just showing us how much long we have to collect the shards, or do these crystals actually expire after the date?
  • Options
    JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    iuJacob wrote: »
    Regarding the timer on the ‘Good as Gold’ and ‘Goldwheels’ crystals... is the timer just showing us how much long we have to collect the shards, or do these crystals actually expire after the date?

The timer is similar to the timer during the Tier 4 Knight Crystal Event. In that Knight Event you must form crystals from the shards before the timer expires otherwise Kabam automagically forms it for you after time ran out.

In that event Kabam informed players of the automatic crystal formation. No such info was given to players in this Bumblebee Event. Knight Crystals formed from shards didn’t expire, only the choice of Tier Knight crystals to form expired.

In a nutshell: the choice of which Bumblebee crystal to form will expire. Bumblebee Crystals formed from shards will not expire, they might end up in the Special tab or Crystals tab of your collection. :smile:
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So when the auto-forming starts, will it try to form by 5000 as many as possible?
  • Options
    JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    So when the auto-forming starts, will it try to form by 5000 as many as possible?

No. Kabam didn’t say it will.
  • Options
    I believe that you will get the standard 2 to 4 star Crystal
  • Options
    i3nvbnt7on07.png
    hdk4ajpb9fd6.png
    Everyone purchase the 3 to 5 Star Bumblebee Crystals
    Then touch the arrow at the top left you can save your Bee crystals for later
    I opened 10 for Christmas and I’m saving the rest for January 2019’s bot
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    JOUST wrote: »
    iuJacob wrote: »

The timer is similar to the timer during the Tier 4 Knight Crystal Event. In that Knight Event you must form crystals from the shards before the timer expires otherwise Kabam automagically forms it for you after time ran out.

In that event Kabam informed players of the automatic crystal formation. No such info was given to players in this Bumblebee Event. Knight Crystals formed from shards didn’t expire, only the choice of Tier Knight crystals to form expired.

In a nutshell: the choice of which Bumblebee crystal to form will expire. Bumblebee Crystals formed from shards will not expire, they might end up in the Special tab or Crystals tab of your collection. :smile:

Thanks Joust! :)
  • Options
    I don’t believe it thank you Kabam I just got my dream bot
    bjzn000ewg7d.png
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    bjzn000ewg7d.png
    Congrats man. Just wondering. Did you get ten and open them or was this from one crystal?
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

I figured your dream bot would be Jazz...
  • Options
    Really make a bumblebee event but earn them based on chips for your glass at least would have occupied chips of the characters that do not have to get them and ready but it is very unbalanced the crystal is only of the 2 bumblebees that are in the game and they decide to make that roulette so tricky as always if in fact it is difficult to get the bot of the month and more now than with the bumblebees if they are very "egalitarian" with their gentlemen users
    qfdw4pxc78g1.jpeg
  • Options
    Question - are the event bee shard crystals gonna disappear if i dont open them before the timer runs out? which is roughly 9 days from now.
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Zero117V wrote: »
    qfdw4pxc78g1.jpeg

What is this from?
  • Options
    Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    qfdw4pxc78g1.jpeg

What is this from?
    A game called Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.
  • Options
    bjzn000ewg7d.png
    Congrats man. Just wondering. Did you get ten and open them or was this from one crystal?
    bjzn000ewg7d.png

I spun one crystal
    Just after midnight 🕛 so it was 2019
    You don’t have much time to spin so I counted to 9 real quick that’s what got him 👍
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    qfdw4pxc78g1.jpeg

What is this from?

Thanks @Sycko5 . I’ve heard a lot of chatter about what a great game that is. Never played it.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited January 2019
    j9fa6p03gexk.png

Amazing. Tons of raids endured for this legend.
    Goldwheels?
    Gold Plastic Syndrome pour moi.
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »

I figured your dream bot would be Jazz...

Jazz was also a dream come true
    Jazz and Bee are 2 of my favorites
    All the work and energon spent on hive crystals this was just something worth all that work
    I hope sometime G1 Bumblebee will be added to bot crystals
    Because many players and my family and my friends are still wanting and working for G1 Bee
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    qfdw4pxc78g1.jpeg

What is this from?

Technically it's war for Cybertron, fall of Cybertron is the sequel to it
  • Options
    FlavinFlavin Posts: 31
    what medal count is need to get 550 crystal shards?
  • Options
    Flavin wrote: »
    what medal count is need to get 550 crystal shards?

3k + I believe