Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will the 4* (and 5*?) Tactician Bee be added to the standard 4*/5* crystals?

iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
There is generally a few month gap between when a bot is released and when they enter the standard crystals.

I’m wondering, since we are getting a 4* Tact Bee on the calendar, if he will also be added to the crystals in a few months time, or does he stay exclusive only to this grinding event?

I know some people have expressed disappointment in grinding away for a bot that could potentially just become a standard bot later on, but this is a two year old character we are talking about, after all.

Comments

• ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    No, they are "exclusive".
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I'm pretty sure the 4 star tac Bee will be only in the exclusive Give Us Your Gold crystal much like scout Bee and the Hive crystal. Probably will pop up from time to time for $49.99 that gives you a 1.5% chance to get a 4 star version of him.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited December 2018
    I grinned for Jetfire he will be in all crystals in 3months
    So Tactician Bee can most likely be added the same time 👍

Would this happen @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Featured Bot only arrive in normal pools of 3-4 stars. Even Tantrum didn't hit the 5* pool, yet.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Featured Bot only arrive in normal pools of 3-4 stars. Even Tantrum didn't hit the 5* pool, yet.

I was talking about the 4* lol 😆