Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Most special damage from Bots

What are some bots you have or saw that did a very large amount of special damage. I've seen the bludgeon one do around 120k, but do you people have some other bots that did a lot of damage on their specials?

Comments

• You can’t have a discussion about bots delivering a large amount of Special Damage without mentioning Ironhide’s Special 2 & Special 3 when his Signature Ability is unlocked. I once had a situation where I played as Ratchet & I was playing against a equal rated Ironhide. I was perfect right until Ironhide connected on the first part of his Special 2 attack. I went from 100% to 0% thanks to Ironhide’s Signature Ability SP2. Another time I had gotten Ironhide down to 1% (was at about 85% health) when he launched his Special 3 w/ Signature (I think I was playing as G1 Optimus). I never had a chance.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited December 2018
    Another Demo that’s unstoppable is Megatronus
    If you have the relic of purification use his SP2 or SP3 he has a great 👍 chance to steal the other opponents health and KO them

In Map 3 Optimus Primal is a piece of cake 🍰 just by using Megatronus this way
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Remember that 5* bludgeon Jay has?
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Yes. I mentioned that already
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Yes. I mentioned that already

I wasn't paying attention 😛
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Windblade Sp2 dealt 22k crit damage on the last hit ...( Swordmaster + signature + 5* warrior crit damage Synergy)
    My windblade is just r5 4*
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I think I've seen 50k+ sp3's from Tantrum r3 5* fully forged 10 melee stacks.

Mixmaster gets an honourable mention for sp2's at full buff stacks too. Regularly hit for around 15k total.

Screams sp2 can sometimes hit around 10k damage...

Hit a 15k sp2 with Grimlock earlier, 4 buffs, both crit hits with class advantage.

Hit some crazy sp1 and 2 with OG Megs vs RotK primal after buff stealing.

Also Galvatron's sp2 and 3 need a mention. With full forge and class advantage, full charge, he can hit some crazy high numbers. Not strictly a special, but I've reflected fully charged sp2's from Galvatron using Soundwave in AM for insta-kills - usually around 20k damage
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited December 2018
    50k from my galvatron sp3, add in that dark burn and oh man.
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    I think I've seen 50k+ sp3's from Tantrum r3 5* fully forged 10 melee stacks.

Mixmaster gets an honourable mention for sp2's at full buff stacks too. Regularly hit for around 15k total.

Screams sp2 can sometimes hit around 10k damage...

Hit a 15k sp2 with Grimlock earlier, 4 buffs, both crit hits with class advantage.

Hit some crazy sp1 and 2 with OG Megs vs RotK primal after buff stealing.

Also Galvatron's sp2 and 3 need a mention. With full forge and class advantage, full charge, he can hit some crazy high numbers. Not strictly a special, but I've reflected fully charged sp2's from Galvatron using Soundwave in AM for insta-kills - usually around 20k damage

Any other bot besides mainly demo that can do a LARGE amount of special damage? I've seen a ultra Magnus against primal with a special 3 do a TON Load of damage
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Ultra Magnus has done massive amounts of damage to Primal with his sp2....10 armor buffs turn to 10 armor breaks and will decimate an AM boss in one solid shot
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Ultra Magnus has done massive amounts of damage to Primal with his sp2....10 armor buffs turn to 10 armor breaks and will decimate an AM boss in one solid shot

Does that do more than a special 3?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Not strictly a special, but I've reflected fully charged sp2's from Galvatron using Soundwave in AM for insta-kills - usually around 20k damage

Okay, just have to ask, I think even at high sig level it’s not 100%. Were you banking on a reflect or just got lucky?
  • Ive seen my soundwave to 24K damage when reflecting a shot from Galvatron
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Yes. UMs sp3 is kinda lame duck.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »

Yes. UMs sp3 is kinda lame duck.

Yep, you want sp2 all the way. You can manipulate his melee or ranged damage hit according to the opponent. Buff his ranged and land 10 armour breaks on primal, it’s goodnight.

Plus it connects quicker than the 1st hit of the sp3, makes the primes, grindor etc slightly easier to catch their timed armour buffs.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Darm0k wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Not strictly a special, but I've reflected fully charged sp2's from Galvatron using Soundwave in AM for insta-kills - usually around 20k damage

Okay, just have to ask, I think even at high sig level it’s not 100%. Were you banking on a reflect or just got lucky?

My Soundwave is 95 now, but was probably 80 at the time. It's still a really high chance, so it was a calculated gamble. Sometimes I just took it, but the shield still reduces damage so it wasn't too bad.