Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What if YOU made a Transformers film?

Bumblebee came out yesterday and with it, the potential for new and creative Transformers films, due to the film's positive reviews. Bumblebee is only a small part of the large Transformers universe, as there are more stories to be told. Now, I want to look at the community's creative side and see what your ideas for a Transformers movie are. The f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ movie could be about anything from the Transformers franchise and you can combine it with your creativity. Just don't suggest something similar to Bayformers... or [removed by Kabam because this shouldn't have existed]
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I’d make bumblebee (2018)
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    G1 remake, WITH plot might it add
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Transformers legend: Rulers of Kabam
  • I made this in another thread. But it will be an idw origins based movie on megatron

During the peacful but corrupted era of cybertron, a unknown cybertronian works and lives in an energon mine, instructed by the high council. The unknown cybertronian has had this all his life and is all he knows. It is the miners home as they were generally poor. One cyber cycle, all the senators met up and had a discussion. They said that a lot of their energon is going to waste because it isn’t flowing at a consistent rate. As long as the miners are there, there is going to be wasted energon. The senators agreed that the need to automate the mines. Senator Decimus went to mining outpost C-72 and told the miners that energon needs to flow at a consistant rate so they will be automating the mines and they will not be needed anymore. All the miners furious were talking amongst each other until one spoke up and started ranting. The ranting miner stated that they could not survive anywhere else and this was their home. The miner kept ranting until the senator signalled a guard to shut him up. So from behind the ranting miner, the guard lifts the hammer above his head and smashes the ranting miner. Energon from the miner splased everywhere as he slumped dead to the floor. At the sight of this the miners ranted more and the senator told them to relax. In fury, the unnamed cybertronian lauched his pick at the senator, percing him through the chest. He then leaps at the guard next to him and grabs the guards hammer and unleashes it furiously on his face. Then blackness as the unnamed gets knocked out. The unnamed the wakes up in a prison cell in Kaon. He meets his inmates Rumble and frenzy who also worked in the mines. “We saw what you did to that guard, you a ruthless”. The unnamed replies “no, that is not me, that is the first time i have taken a life” he said with his hands trembling. “Oh well suit your self”. Rumble and frenzy then proceed to annoy a guard when then opens the cell to shut them up. Rumble and frenzy jump the guard and rumble smashes his head in with his pile drivers. With the cell open, rumble and frenzy ran out and escaped, the unnamed seizes his chance and follows them out.

Following them, it leads the unnamed to a secluded place known as the Gladitorial pits of Kaon. It is a place used to hold illegal matched that get Cybertronians to fight to the death. There was a little whole in the arena wall the unnamed could wattch a fight from. He got so inspired from these fighters and wanted to be just like them. So evry day, he would come to watch the fights through that tiny hole. Then security came and confronted the unnamed. “What is this. You know you are not allowed to do that. If you want to watch, you gotta pay. Now, time for your punishment” the two security look at each other and smile as the walk towards the unnamed clenching their fists. They then jump the unnamed, bashing him senselessly, then a guard gets thrown away from the unnamed. “Leave him alone” a random bot said. “You just assulted one of my teammates. Time to get a worse beating the that guy” a guard says as he points at the unconscious unnamed. More security came andthe crowded the random bot. The all jumped him at the same time but littlw did they know that the randol bot was a retired gladiator champion known as clinch. Clinch beat all the guards in just a matter of seconds and made his way over to the unnamed. The unnamed now is consious and slowing looks up. “They gave you a beating” Clinch says as he reaches his hand out. The unnamed grabs his hand and helps hom self out. My name is Clinch, I was a former chapion in the gladiatorial arenas. You are a big strong bot what is your name?” The unnamed looks down “I don’t have a name. I was a former miner worker until they kicked me out. That mine was my home my whole life. Now i got no where to live. Clinch looks up “they automated the mines huh, feel bad for you. You know, i might be able to help with getting a new home. I can teaxh you to fight. These arenas offer a home to mandy gladiators and they become rich. It is a risk every fight but is worth it for all of us as we were all put in similar situations. Join me, you will learn every i know.” The unnamed looks up, smiles and shakes his hand. Him and clinch go through an intense training process that lasts over 5 Cyber Years (7 earth years) until his first fight. Before his first fight, clinch told him everything he needed to do. He looks up and hugs clinch. When he walks out of the arena, he sees his opponent stareing him down and the crowd going wild. The judge stated all the rules and the fighters shook hands. Then the Fight started. The unnamed first fight was close and the unnamed won from a kick that separated the opponents head from his neck. The crowd demanded a name from the unamed and he decided to name himslef after the best warrior known in cybertronian history. The prime Megatronus. As the fights went on, the crowd chanted Megatronus’s name. And with that, followed his words to make a connected cybertron. Megatronus then wins the whole tornament winning a energon mace and a whole crowd wanting him to lead cybertron. The word spread quickly about megatronus and one of them to look up to his words is Orion Pax (who become best friends with) along with soundwave, shockwave and the seekers. Megatronus then gets arrested by authorities. But he remained calm as he has a genuine spark. While locked up in a cell, he finds out that clinch was interrogated and and killed by the leader of cybertron himself, sentenel prime. Sentinel killed clinch because clinch refused to tell where the other fights were going to happen Enraged with this, he breaks out of the prision and slaughters every guard until he reaches sentenel. He battles sentenel and sentenel has him beat in till megatronus’s rage ignored all pain and whiled his energon mace into sentenel’s head killing him instantly. Megatronus wonders back to the pits of Kaon to see his fan base. He has converted the whole of kaon to follow his words.

• UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited December 2018
    Continuation of ^^^

With sentenel’s death, Alpha trion resumes command again and sends prowl to arrest megatronus (not kill) megatronus finds out about this and travels to iacon and trashes iacon. He then reaches to the Iacon hall of records and finds alpha trion. Megatronus beats him up immediately almost killing him until Orion pax interfers (Alpha Trion is the Mr Myagi of Orion pax) megatronus recognises orion immediately and is stunned that his best friend is betraying him. In rage Megatronus beats Orion mercilessly almost to the point of death. Megatronus didnt want to kill him because he still had a soft spot for him. He cut off all ties with Orion Pax and resumed his regime. Alpha trion travels to the core of cybertronian and pleads for primus to give Orion a new body as he senses the worth of a prime in orions spark (Orion will visit primus again later to recive to matrix of leadership then become Optimus Prime).

Megatronus and his followers were partying at the the arena where megatronus fought his first fight. The followers demanded a friendly fight. Megatronus asked who wanted to fight him and thats when soundwave offered. The fight between soundwave and megatronus was harsh. Soundwave was dominting the whole fight until megatron made a comeback. Soundwave throws a jab and megatronus slips it, grabs Soundwave’s arm and smashes his had into the arena wall leaving a dent of his face, megatronus the gives soundwave a finishing blow which knocks him out. 10 seconds later soundwave woke up and shook hands with megatronus. Megatronus said he is a great warrior and should be his second in command. The one of the crowd members said they needed a symbol and a name to remind everyone who they were. Megatronus looked around for something that could represent them. He then looked at the dent in the wall caused from soundwave’s face. It looked fearsome and deceptive. “Our name will be the decepticons. Shows anyone who wants to mess with us, will not succeed and anyome who wants to join us, will live a life full of freedom.” Megatronus then pointed at the dent, “ that will be our sybol. The Symbol of the DECEPTICONS!” The crownd cheered as continued to party.
    Megatronus then realised he needed to get more power for people to hear him. So when he heard the myth of dark energon, his goal was to control it. The went to the dark energon station just outside cybertrons amosphere and made his way through the guards and straight to the dark energon. He dipped him self into the dark energon and all the dark energon drained into him. His comrades were fearing for for his life as no one has never been able to control it. But megatron is strong both physically and mentally. And came out with the unlimited power of dark energon.
    Dark energon corrupted Megatronus with the wrong vision. From his good vision of a peaceful cybertron to this corrupted vision of peace through tyrrany. He will have a new unique name “Megatron” With his new and stronger body, orion gets sent out to find Megatron and bring him to his former self. Megatron then travels to the core of cybertron to see primus and with his dark energon powers, tortures primus with it and demads to give him a new body that is a weapon. Primus gives him a body with the capability of flight a tank mode, a fusion canon thats power comes from the energy from the black whole in the middle of thier galaxy (he is now a triple changer) and the strenght and durability of the 13 primes (multiversal). Now with Kaon at his feet megatron’s goal was to rule cybertron and crush anyone that opposes him.

Like i said this was based off the IDW origins story on megatron with my own twists to it. Hope you guys liked it
  • Ah yes I forgot to mention. His final fight gladiator was against Overlord. Over lord was Beating the S*** out of him until megatron made a comeback and beat overlord. Overlord got scared because he never lost a match and bowed down to megatronus and gave him the biggest amout of respect
  • Id make a movie version of the Lost Light.
  • Movie version of prime. Or remake bayformers with better things
  • I'd be fine going in the direction of Bumblebee with minor changes. The only thing I saw in the film that could have been improved is more time on Cybertron. It was great seeing the action and hearing some of my faves but they could have gone 20-30 minutes more on Cybertron for a solid background, so people new to G1 would have a reason to care about more than Prime and Bumblebee.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    I'd be fine going in the direction of Bumblebee with minor changes. The only thing I saw in the film that could have been improved is more time on Cybertron. It was great seeing the action and hearing some of my faves but they could have gone 20-30 minutes more on Cybertron for a solid background, so people new to G1 would have a reason to care about more than Prime and Bumblebee.

There are other bots than prime and bumblebee??
  • JmdJmd Posts: 45
    edited December 2018
    I'd make a two-hour live-action remake of the '86 movie. It'd be really faithful to the original (in particular, I'd use the original music and, when possible, the original voice actors). I'd make a few tweaks, though. For example, I'd greatly expand the battle of Autobot City and the end battle on Cybertron to feature every bot that appears in the first two seasons of the Sunbow cartoon (oh, and I'd also make it clear that Thundercracker becomes Cyclonus and Skywarp becomes Scourge ;) ).

Alternatively, I'd make an animated Transformers/G.I. Joe movie based on the Sunbow cartoons (done in the same style as the originals), set after season two of the Transformers cartoon but before the events of the '86 movie.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    For me, it's a straight adaptation of MTMTE '84.
    Yano, the first 3 episodes.
    Straight up beat for beat adaptation.

This arc established their lore, motivations and powerset.

The Autobots were portrayed as a tight, caring unit led by an Optimus that wasn't overpowered, murderous or infallible.
    They would have lost to the Decepticons fairly easily if it wasn't for teamwork and the Con's own arrogance.

Humans were somehow useless against the Decepticons but never gave up, gaining Optimus' utmost respect. And not the focus of the plot.

Decepticons were superbly portrayed, too.
    Kinda like America in recent times.
    They wanted power and control, and felt they were doing the right thing, albeit not giving a darn about collateral damage, destruction of other races, etc.

Full of great quotes, too!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    If I made a Transformers film it would be terrible. Absolutely terrible.
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    If I made a Transformers film it would be terrible. Absolutely terrible.

I would think you would make a Transformers film that isn't a Transformers film. Rather a Documentary on Kabam making Transformers Forged to Fight, but the whole plot would really revolve around finding out the mystery of Gerald's death.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'd love to see a prequel to the Cybertronian war. See them working side by side in their daily roles. The politics and betrayal would make a better movie then them just searching for artifact after artifact on Earth. There are so many quality stories in the universe
  • I've had an idea for a film.
    It'll be called Transformers: Sea of Rust. The time that this takes place is near the end of the Great War on Cybertron. It'll be about two Generic Bots stuck in the Sea of Rust, trying to find salvation. One of them is an Autobot and the other is a Decepticon. The Autobot is an old, tired bot that doesn't have a great memory. The Decepticon, on the other hand, is a younger bot, yet cowardly bot, who was never ready for war or danger.

The Decepticon was part of a small squad that was supposed to recover something in the Sea of Rust, in the middle of a Rust Storm. But they are ambushed by a group of Autobots (with the Generic Autobot included), causing the Generic Decepticon to cowardly flee as his/her comrades died. This causes him/her to get lost in the Rust Storm. On the other hand, the Generic Autobot mishears instructions, and gets lost in the Rust Storm as well. Thinking he/she is dead, the other Autobots abandon the Generic Autobot in their getaway ship. The Rust Storm ends the next day and the Generic Autobot and Decepticon wake up, fatigued. After a bit, they meet each other and draw their arms, but realize that their weapons are jammed. The two wait for each other to strike or start a fight but they both do nothing, due to being so tired. They both discuss how they are both stranded in the middle of the Sea of Rust, their Energon is low, and that they are just tired of all of the fighting. The Autobot mentions that Iacon is the closest piece of civilization nearby, whilst also mentioning that a major transport vessel in Iacon is set to launch in 3 weeks, an Ark of some sorts. The Autobot and Decepticon reluctantly make a truce to get to Iacon, with the trip estimated to last 5 days on foot. Due to their low Energon levels, the Autobot and Decepticon are set to last 4 days and must stay in their robot modes to conserve power.

The journey to Iacon is a harsh one, with the Autobot and Decpticon facing dangerous hardships in the Sea of Rust as they try to take shortcuts along the way to buy them some time. During the journey, they each discuss their reason for joining their respective factions and what they did before the Great War. They both peacefully agree with each other's opinions on the whole manner and become friends, finding some similarities with each other and helping each other out. The Decepticon becomes more brave and optimistic, while the Autobot decides to be less reckless and more careful. After a long struggle with no spare Energon to preserve them, they both make it to Iacon in 4 days, with only an hour's left of Energon reserves to spare. But when they make it to Iacon, no one's there. No bots, no Ark, no Energon, nothing. They are both confused at first, but then it the horrible truth hits the Autobot: since he's such an aged bot, he had mistaken the Ark's launch date for 3 weeks, when it was in fact 3 days. The Ark had already left, and the 2 bots were sitting in the dead city of Iacon. The Autobot damns himself/herself for being a fool, but the Decepticon doesn't care: they managed to set aside their own differences to accomplish a goal, which was to make it to Iacon and they did just that, whilst finding peace with each other, giving them hope that peace can be found with the rest of the Autobots and Decepticons. The Autobot sees that as blind optimism, but with the situation that they're in, a little optimism helps. With Energon levels dangerously low, they both sit down and look at the ruins of Iacon, imagining what it would look like today had the War not started. As they both die, their Autobot and Decepticon insignias, both previously glowing Red and Purple respectively, glow the same color, green. The camera fades out, but leaves the green Autobot and Decepticon insignias intact. Both of them glowing green represent that even though they were on opposite sides of the Great War, they were both still Cybertronian and were both tragedies of war.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018
    My inspiration for the Sea of Rust was animated films based on war, specifically 'When the Wind Blows' and 'Grave of the Fireflies'. Those 2 films I mentioned are about tragic consequences of war, and since Transformers is based on it, I feel like it should tell a story about as consequential as those two films. Yes, I know Transformers is supposed to be fun, but it also has potential to be sad and it can tell a great story about the consequences of war and give out meaningful morals. That's just what I think.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    If I made a Transformers film, I would ensure Michael Bay was cast in it, and find a way to explode him in every scene.

It doesn't matter that you killed him in the opening credits, he just comes back to life in the next one and gets blown up again. In Slo-mo.

Then he gets sent to the shadow prison with Zod in the bonus end credits scene.

Storyline doesn't matter.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    If I made a Transformers film, I would ensure Michael Bay was cast in it, and find a way to explode him in every scene.

It doesn't matter that you killed him in the opening credits, he just comes back to life in the next one and gets blown up again. In Slo-mo.

Tickets please
  • I would remake the 80”s animated nearly frame for frame, perhaps flesh out multiple old plot holes a bit, with modern CGI. As a little easter egg, all the bots that got dumped into Unicrons' in-house acid pit/digestive system would be Bayformer bots. With a particularly graphic scene of wheeljack/que melting to death.
    Manthro wrote: »

Man, you just turned Michael Bay into WASPINATOR.

• If I could make my own Transofmers movie, it'd be a classic most of us 90s kids know, Transformers: Beast Wars. The plot would be a super condensed version of the original series with certain major alterations.

Basically, in the far distant future, after the war between Autobots and Decepticons has not only ravaged Cybertron, but Earth and a few other planets their war has spread to, the remnants in the forms of the Maximals and Predacons have reached an unsteady truce so that they may build their civilization back up. One fiery Predacon who has named himself after the legendary Megatron takes his group of rogues, steals an record of the entire war between Autobots and Decepticons that he hopes to take back to the original Megatron so that he may use its knowledge to avoid defeats and defeat the Autobots, all stored on the infamous Golden Disk.

Of course, as the Predacons attempt to travel back in time, they are pursued by a group of Maximals led by Optimus Primal, who were initially charged with only transporting a ship of protoforms, the combat between the two starships as they enter a Transwarp Wormhole ends up sending them all back in time, but much further back than Megatron had intended, leading them to a prehistoric Earth. While Megatron's crew, consisting of Tarantulas, Scorponok, Waspinator, Terrorsaur, and Dinobot, initially shows signs of distress at their placement on the ancient Earth without any means of returning home, Megatron maniacally declares this simply gives them time to stage the Earth, which they knew would become the greatest battleground for the war between Autobots and Decepticons. To guarantee so though, they need to lay their hands upon the protoforms the Maximals brought with them.

In turn, Optimus' Maximals, consisting of Rattrap, Rhinox, and Cheetor, find themselves equally distressed, and even more so worried as they are outnumbered by the Predacons, but are kept together by Optimus' leadership, Rhinox's intelligence, Cheetor's youthful exuberance, and Rattrap's... desire to not die.

After one skirmish between the two groups, where the Maximals are able to steal some equipment that will let them fix their ship and take it back to the Transwarp Wormhole before it closes, they also leave behind an opening that Megatron plans to exploit to take the working ship and the protoforms. Leading an assault on the ship, the Predacons apparently gain the upper hand, until Dinobot, having shown growing disgust with Megatron's honorless approach in leadership and combat, decides to turn Maximal, teaming with Primal so their smaller forms to Megatron's more massive T-Rex mode can stand a chance.

With their success, the Maximals imprison the Predacons and take off for the Transwarp Wormhole, experiencing one minor setback as Tarantulas, having been planning to doublecross Megatron the entire time, attempts a breakout that only succeeds in sending him and some protoform pods plummeting back to Earth.

After emerging from the Transwarp Wormhole, the Maximals are shocked to learn that the world they had initially left behind in the future has changed, coming to the realization that they did leave behind the Predacons' ship and the Golden Disk inside of it.

The ending would have been a set up for explaining an essential reboot of the current Bayformer films.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I would make it about the bots and less about the hoomans. Much less.
  • Last post if 2018
  • Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    edited March 2019
    Transformers Prime: Darkness Returning

Optimus Prime returns from the dead after the events of predacons rising as a herald of the d-void. Calling himself nemesis prime, he consumes unicron’s essence from the allspark container. Then, he travels to the well of allsparks, where he performs a ritual, combining the antispark from Unicron and the allspark. The conduit between life and the undead bridges to form a portal to the dead universe. Smokescreen, leading the autobots and the predacons, manages to stop the ritual and kill nemesis prime. However, a small piece of the d-void manages to escape: the heart of darkness. It manifests into the matrix of chaos and shoots out into a distant galaxy... finding Megatron and corrupting him, granting him the name Galvatron and new followers: scourge, cyclonus, genocide and holocaust. They attempt to reopen the portal, but smokescreen becomes the new prime and purges the darkness with the matrix of leadership. Megatron is invited to live with the autobots but he kindly declines.

Shockwave appears in the mid credit scene, with datapads displaying plans to pierce the shadowzone and space time itself. The dark spark is seen to be connected to a device in shockwave’s lair.

In the end credits, airachnid and her insecticon terrorcons watch as a nearby Autobot ship lands on the moon. Airachnid smiles deviously as her parisitic tongue attacks the screen
  • I would re imagine G1 but they would awaken 1000 years later than G1. In the year 2986
    I would re imagine G1 but they would awaken 1000 years later than G1. In the year 2986

That's technically the plot of Beast Machines!
  • If I made a TF film, I would stick to it, instead of throwing around a bunch of random ideas to see what fits.

*cough* Lorenzo di *cough* Bonaventura *cough*
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited March 2019
    A complete ripoff of Army of Darkness featuring the one and only Orion Pax.

After getting pwn'd by Unicron at the end of errr... the previous Unicron themed movie, Orion is now transported to the past, to the age of the Primes!
    Without the Matrix (which has been given to Ultra Magnus), Orion has to fight off those Cybertronian barbarians all by his own strength.
    After beating up those barbarics, Orion was found by Megatronus and it's revealed that he is in Darklands, the kingdom of Megatronus. Pax was later taken as a prisoner for tresspassing!

But, after proving his strength and nobility by saving the 13 Primes from a horrifyingly mutated Unicronian barbaric abomination, Pax was praised as a hero of Cybertron, much to Megatronus' jealousy

Pax later became a "close friend" of Alpha Trion
    because he's the only Prime that wasn't a simpleminded barbaric (this subplot will be mentioned later at the end)

After completing many long trials, including: saving the Warrior twins (sounds oddly familiar) from the dictatorship of Septimus "not one of them" Prime; awakening the 13th and final titan, the Metrotitan; and many moar!
    After his final trial, which is a 2deep4u thing that proved Pax to be a perfect Prime by doing something no Prime had ever done before which happens right when:

Unicron gained his physical form by absorbing Cybertronian energy. He successfully destroyed Crystal City by blasting a weird energy beam from his butt and doing many other despicable things to make our heroes suffer.

But Pax lighted the Primes' darkest hour, just like what Ash Williams did in King Arthur's kindom. Thanks to his knowledge about future technology and stuff, many brand new shiny toys have been created to destroy Unicron including the Star Saber, the Requiem Blaster and the mythical Kremzeek juice!

Our heroes had successfully defeated Unicron after Megatronus's Req. Blaster ripped a hole in his chest, forcing him him hibernate for millions of years before he could regain his strength.
    The Primes of Cybertron have won! Pax, or Optimus Prime became a war hero, he even gained the absolute respect of Megatronus who once loathed him.

Optimus bids farewell to the Primes after telling his "close friend" Alpha Trion the truth about him. Optimus would later be in a deep slumber in a ultra top secret area guarded by Trion's men, waiting for the right moment to awaken.

The younger and newly forged Orion Pax would later be trained by his teacher Alpha Trion to become the Optimus Prime he would become. Fast forward to the present day after Unicron's second defeat at the hand of the Autobots (and Decepticons), Optimus awakens as he tells his teammates the story of his trip to the past, much to their surprise.

It's later revealed that after Optimus' departure, everything has gone downhill: The Primes had started colonizing different planets using the Omega Sentinels as their elite soldiers/killing machines; Prima and Solus were both killed by Megatronus; Liege Maximo were trapped inside his titan Vigilim for betraying his allies; the first Cybertronian civil war starts and resulted in the Dark Ages of Cybetronian... until 1 hero arrived to end the confilct and started the Golden Age, that hero's name was...

There are 2 post credit scenes, the first one reveals Unicron's head flying around in space, menacingly and the second one reveals a time-traveling Shockwave who arrived in prehistoric Cybertron, before the Age of the Primes, before anything else; he later saw a centuar-like creature and the scene cuts to black
    First fanfic pls no hate

Pls rate muh fanfic frum a scale of -10 to -1, with -10 being absolute garbage and -1 being okay-ish
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Mine would be an origin story of Wreck-Gar, voiced by Weird Al, and done in stunning Michael Bay fashion, with no fewer than 3 lens flares per scene.