Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

And Kabam says these crystals aren't rigged...

The fact that I overflowed 7 ( now 6 ) demolition t3c sparks I guess is just dumb luck...
f4dzxf7tmw83.png

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    No wonder i got 4 demo t3c from my previous 4 t3c crystal opening but i didn't get mad because I actually needed them to r3 a bot but i get what you're feeling and it seems to be that the demo sparks have increased chance lol
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    I literally opened about 16 crystals... I needed TWO tactician... I got a whopping ONE... Lol
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Wish I was overflowing on certain T3 class sparks, not at that stage though
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    That's why they need to introduce T3C exchange.
    We can't continue like that, getting our progression being LITTERALY hindered by the RNG, that makes no sense at all.
    Celt wrote: »
    That's why they need to introduce T3C exchange.
    We can't continue like that, getting our progression being LITTERALY hindered by the RNG, that makes no sense at all.

Well I don't see anything happening about this any time soon. You know how long it takes to get anything done around here.

Our best bet is for them to increase the limit.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Ænigma wrote: »
    The fact that I overflowed 7 ( now 6 ) demolition t3c sparks I guess is just dumb luck...
    f4dzxf7tmw83.png

Dude I have 5 yellow t3s and no 5* demo. Patiently awaiting one. Also already r5d Galvatron AND Megatronus..so that's 7 demo t3s I've pulled in a very short time.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    edited December 2018
    Try this. Mod Crystals and Mod Class sparks. Is almost impossible to get an offense Mod Class Spark, yet mods that require offense sparks are quite plentiful. Utility class sparks, they're everywhere, yet utility mods are as scarce as unicorn hamburger meat.
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Try this. Mod Crystals and Mod Class sparks. Is almost impossible to get an offense Mod Class Spark, yet mods that require offense sparks are quite plentiful. Utility class sparks, they're everywhere, yet utility mods are as scarce as unicorn hamburger meat.

Hahaha I know
  • Count me as another guy who only seems to get Demo T3s. I’m wondering if there is an actual issue after reading this, I thought I was actually just bad luck. I laughed after I got three in a row. 😳