Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Time to remove Ultra Magnus from AM

I know I speak for alot of players about this. There is one bug that really irks players in AM. The freezing of the game when you play Ultra Magnus. I know Kabam can't control this because of players cheating, but I think it's time to replace him with literally anyone else.

Comments

• Options
    So don't play Magnus in am
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157

Dude...WHY are you SO negative on every...single....post? Do you really have that suck of a life to where you just stalk the forums to make snarky replies? I mean Jesus....get a hobby.
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Dude...WHY are you SO negative on every...single....post? Do you really have that suck of a life to where you just stalk the forums to make snarky replies? I mean Jesus....get a hobby.

Ya don't understand a tone do you? I wasn't being negative here. I SAID' don't play Magnus in am' which I mean if it gives him trouble, don't play him till he is fixed
  • Options

It's not when you play as Ultra Magnus genius, it's when you fight against him.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Cogzzwell wrote: »

It's not when you play as Ultra Magnus genius, it's when you fight against him.

You did say when you play ultra Magnus... should’ve gone to specsavers, I mean should’ve said play against ultra magnus
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

Ya don't understand a tone do you? I wasn't being negative here. I SAID' don't play Magnus in am' which I mean if it gives him trouble, don't play him till he is fixed

given your posts today, most would assume the tone as a negative. this is where..i can't believe i'm saying this...emojis can help. :p
  • Options
    Voltron wrote: »

given your posts today, most would assume the tone as a negative. this is where..i can't believe i'm saying this...emojis can help. :p

Emojis cannot help me. I wasn't mostly negative
  • Options
    Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    edited December 2018
    Use Megatronus...Problem solved. If you don't have him have someone that has him fight him. He's a pain to fight without a demo.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Voltron wrote: »

Emojis cannot help me. I wasn't mostly negative

yeah...you missed the point. i'm moving on..
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jay32 wrote: »
    Use Megatronus...Problem solved. If you don't have him have someone that has him fight him. He's a pain to fight without a demo.

Waspisod is a good choice too or mix daddy
  • Options
    What the heck is an Ultra Magnus? 🤣 I don't care if Ultra Magnus is in AM or not; just another spark to extinguish.

I always carry one Demolition bot into AM, either Megatronus or Galvatron. I prefer Galvatron vs Ultra Magnus; Galvatron killed Ultra Magnus in the movie.

Then again, when is Kabam giving us Sixshot? I want Sixshot to kill Ultra Magnus. 🤣
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I’ve never had the ultra magnus crashing issue. He’s also super easy to fight, just a long fight. So I don’t mind facing him to much :smile: