Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tech rank up advice

Which tech to rank up? None are dupped

Tech rank up advice 28 votes

Rhinox
46%
KillMasterCReworkSparkShredderJmdDaveJLBlack_ThoughtCONTRAJazz444CeltScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5lightningbaron 13 votes
Ratchet
10%
Flrsbwserdoodcbaum2 3 votes
Wheeljack
42%
Barricade_2017BobnfloydSeb1976Tracked_SignalMr_WonderfulBlackRazakPeasIssy543ArnZeBarnKittenBaRdYaAmNLordZarak212 12 votes

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Wheeljack
    What kind of question is this!!!?
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018
    Rhinox
    Rhinox doesn't need to be duped to be amazing unlike Wheeljack. And Ratchet... is Ratchet. Rhinox''s Power Lock is extremely useful, stopping difficult defenders like Cheetor and Megatronous dead in their tracks. His Bleeds make him do great Damage in the Ranged game and the Melee Damage boost he gets from it makes him really good in the Melee game, something rare in Tech Bots. But wait, there's more! Rhinox is in that extra juicy Beast Purification Synergy, purifying Debuffs like they're nothing.

Also, look at this:
    jeut3foqf7bn.png
    I managed to win this fight. So yeah, Rhinox is the answer.
  • Rhinox
    Rhinox damage output is better then rat and wj. But if your looking for long fight survivabulty, wj would come before rat, just because of wj utility.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Wheeljack
    I just like wheeljack, he's got survivability against the likes of 1hit K.O bots and thanks to nano-jack being a thing, that survivability goes up further.
    Also he can heal, any bots that have a way of healing are good imo, saves me some energon 😅
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited December 2018
    Wheeljack
    Shield or not, wheeljack is still the better option. Get that first upgrade to be a power one, bit sp3, and spam away. Increased power rate combined with the power drain on sp1 plus repair on sp3 gives him more survivability than Rhinox. And that’s without him being duped.

Edit, something to consider. Rhinox’s Powerlock needs 16 seconds before it resets to usual % it’ll proc. WJ with 3 power upgrades will throw out a sp1 within 10 seconds if your aggressive
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Rhinox
    I would recommend Rhinox over WJ.
    WJ is great defensively with the Nano power, but is too unpredictable offensively. The extra effects of his SP attacks are really up to chance. Sometimes you get all 3, sometimes you get none.
    Rhinox has bleed, power lock and shields... And shock if awakened, though it's not exactly a game changing signature ability.
    Plus Rhinox has the Beast synergy, which may be the best one in the game.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Rhinox
    Definitely Rhinox in this meta
  • Wheeljack
    In my case, I prioritised Wheeljack because he is useful for both base defence & spotlight missions. But I also seriously considered Rhinox, because he is also useful in spotlights & raids. It’s just that I don’t raid too much, so I went for Wheeljack.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Ok thnx for the insight guys im gonna go with rhinox
  • Wheeljack
    I’m going with Wheeljack on my AM team, but I run a Beast Wars team on most solo mission stuff.