Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

It's Time...

With the new year approaching, I'm trying to cut out anything that would cause me stress in this game. This game is one of those things.

The lag, lack of new content, the freezing, the crashes, and the cheating AI make this game not fun to play anymore. In addition, KABAM doesn't care about its playerbase at least not as much as they do their MCOC playerbase. Don't get me started on the garbage piss poor support team. I was chat banned almost years ago and those tards refused to help me or give me an explanation as to why they permanently disabled my chat functionality

In all honesty, KABAM is almost as bad as EA especially when it comes to the way they treat us. To anyone that still wishes to support this game and see it through, I hope you get the content that you want, I hope the lag gets fixed, and I hope KABAM starts to treat you right.

As for me, this is it, I've had enough. (Im aware im 1 out of the hundreds maybe thousands of people playing so i know its not a big deal if I leave) Peace out. Oh and just for giggles, im gonna throw this screenshot out there
bvyruoyzxzfq.jpg

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Just wow
  • I agree with everything especially the lag and overheating. Everytime i go do master, expert, and raids, i just overheat and it becomes unplayable. I really hope that they do something
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Enjoy freedom

I shall
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Kitten wrote: »
    Enjoy freedom

More like enjoy smash ultimate.
  • He'll be back. I have had crashes on Moto G6 since latest security updates; never had them prior to the security updates. I partly blame Google for turning Android to Lagdroid.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    He'll be back. I have had crashes on Moto G6 since latest security updates; never had them prior to the security updates. I partly blame Google for turning Android to Lagdroid.

Efff google, they can soil themselves in public
This discussion has been closed.