Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Active Player look around for an alliance.

I have played this game a while. I currently have 7 rank 5 4stars / 4 5stars. I use to have my own alliance that made it to the 105 at one point. Then I got busy RL I dont have as much time to play as I once did but I still play. I play AM regularly and spotlight missions, raid etc. I am looking for a laid back group that wants to have fun playing and work their way up. Not wanting to play with a bunch of asxes or d bags either. Hit me up in game or discussion as I'm probably going to join someone in a week or.

u3ageu85xyqs.jpg

Comments

• You wanna a fun, laid back alliance that doesn't need to use line or those communication apps?
    Join OneWay [One Way], an alliance that has all of those things and offers great cooperation during Alliance Missions. But wait, there's more! If you enter, you will gain FREE BOT CHIPS from all the Alliance Missions that we finish. It's BOT chip paradise!

Contact @BlackRazak for more information on this amazing Alliance. Hope to see you soon. Yeeeeesss...
  • You might also want to consider [T_A] The Alliance. We are laid back, focused on fun, but also want to grow but at a healthy pace. Members are friendly & helpful, and if you want to be quiet & low profile, we respect that too. :)
  • What ScarredArachnid333 said, [1 Way].
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    You wanna a fun, laid back alliance that doesn't need to use line or those communication apps?
    Join OneWay [One Way], an alliance that has all of those things and offers great cooperation during Alliance Missions. But wait, there's more! If you enter, you will gain FREE BOT CHIPS from all the Alliance Missions that we finish. It's BOT chip paradise!

Contact @BlackRazak for more information on this amazing Alliance. Hope to see you soon. Yeeeeesss...

You don't get bot chips from every alliance mission. Lies!! All lies!!
  • Might have another guy or 2 with 3 top bots higher than mine needing a home. Not sure yet on that. But I am definitely looking for a new alliance. Hit me up in game chat. Merry xmas
  • Ænigma wrote: »
    You wanna a fun, laid back alliance that doesn't need to use line or those communication apps?

Really? We usually get awarded with Bot Chips due to the milestones we reach. Not trying to sound rude, that's what really happens.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Ænigma wrote: »

Really? We usually get awarded with Bot Chips due to the milestones we reach. Not trying to sound rude, that's what really happens.

It only happens during feature bot am weeks...
  • RampageTX wrote: »
    Might have another guy or 2 with 3 top bots higher than mine needing a home. Not sure yet on that. But I am definitely looking for a new alliance. Hit me up in game chat. Merry xmas

[1 Way] currently have 2-3 slots open.
    Merry Christmas to you as well. 🍺

Please reach out to @BlackRazak for additional information; same name in the game. 🙂

I have been with [1 Way] for about two months now. A friendly bunch of players. They took me in and given me the opportunity to grow.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    RampageTX wrote: »
    I have played this game a while. I currently have 7 rank 5 4stars / 4 5stars. I use to have my own alliance that made it to the 105 at one point. Then I got busy RL I dont have as much time to play as I once did but I still play. I play AM regularly and spotlight missions, raid etc. I am looking for a laid back group that wants to have fun playing and work their way up. Not wanting to play with a bunch of asxes or d bags either. Hit me up in game or discussion as I'm probably going to join someone in a week or.

u3ageu85xyqs.jpg

Would love to have you on [1 Way].
    Failing that, happy holidays man
  • Thanks to you guys that reached out. I found a alliance. Couple of my buddies might still need spots. Hit me up ingame and I'll get you their info.