Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Is that $29.99 Grimlock bundle worth it ?

I noticed the Grimlock bundle for 29.99
It has everything you need to max him out even the gold
Everyone please vote yes or no I’d love to hear your comments because this is the final day of this offer
I’ve never spent any money in this game yet I don’t know why this looks so cool 😎

Is that $29.99 Grimlock bundle worth it ? 24 votes

Yes it’s so worth it buy the bundle
41%
FlrsbwDaveJLTracked_SignalVavatronJazz444Duckimus_PrimeOptimalOptimus_MV1KittenLordZarak212VectorSierraXÎX 10 votes
No it’s not worth the money 💰
58%
Joker69Mufc14Booster_BlueNemesisUnknownCONTRAIssy543SlayerKennyScarredArachnid333Sycko5pacific01001010lightningbaronmac10smg_ToaOfGreenHijacker2531 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Not unless your a grimlock fanboy. No four star is worth $30 anymore though imo.
  • Options
    It's way too good of an offer to pass up in my opinion compared to the previous offers for bot-related deals. You'll get an R5 Brawler right off the bat but you don't necessarily have to use the resources provided to upgrade Grinlock. You could use it on other Brawlers you prefer and have their signatures unlocked and upgraded. At least you could choose who to R5. I bought the deal myself and I'm quite satisfied with the purchase.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I wish it was the 5* Grimlock with everything you need for 29.99 😄
  • Options
    It's way too good of an offer to pass up in my opinion compared to the previous offers for bot-related deals. You'll get an R5 Brawler right off the bat but you don't necessarily have to use the resources provided to upgrade Grinlock. You could use it on other Brawlers you prefer and have their signatures unlocked and upgraded. At least you could choose who to R5. I bought the deal myself and I'm quite satisfied with the purchase.

Awesome
  • Options
    lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited December 2018
    It's a fast track type package. Sure it takes time to level and crank up a bot. The question of whether it's worth it or not will depend on who you ask. Each to their own. If it is a bot you have mastered and plan to use regularly, it may be worth saving the sanity. For a brawler, I would rather level up and crank up Motormaster first. I know it's rank up, but I prefer crank. 🤣

Good luck in whatever you decide. 🙂

It will save you a bit of grinding. Time is money and sanity. You just need to know how long it may take you to max out a bot to determine the worth of the package.
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    As @Kenny mentioned, no 4* worth anything now especially after the release of t4c spark.
    In my opinion there are no bots or rank up material worth buying for in this game before getting a new content.
    Kabam how about a cash deal for ch4, map4, rok3 or elite spotlight difficulty?
    I don’t mind paying for new content.
  • Options
    If it was mv1 it would be much more worth it. Tho grim is alright, trash when not duped though
  • Options
    I'd say no. The only reason you'd be willing to pay $30 for an in-game feature from a game with a declining user base is because you have extra money after you've paid all your other bills, bought school supplies, have enough clothes, gas money, etc. and just feel like spending it on fun things
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Thank you everyone I bought it and it was so worth it 👍
    My 4* Grimlock is now duplicated and maxed out he took my MV1 Optimus spot in raids
    Now my MV1 Optimus can stay full time in AMs 👍

I’m now very satisfied with Brawlers until I can get my hands on a 5* MV1 or Grim 😊
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    My 4* Grimlock is now duplicated and maxed out he took my MV1 Optimus spot in raids

I’m now very satisfied with Brawlers until I can get my hands on a 5* MV1 or Grim 😊

If you get a 5 star mv1 and grim, use mv1
  • Options

If you get a 5 star mv1 and grim, use mv1

Yes I will 👍
  • Options
    If it was mv1 it would be much more worth it. Tho grim is alright, trash when not duped though

Who cares if Grimlock sucks when not awakened since the bundle includes an awakening program to use on him. And an awakened Grimlock is far better than MV1.
  • Options

Who cares if Grimlock sucks when not awakened since the bundle includes an awakening program to use on him. And an awakened Grimlock is far better than MV1.

Well fighting against Wheeljack on a harm accelerator or Scouts on a harm accelerator that’s where MV1 doesn’t but Grimlock shins there (: 👍
  • Options

Well fighting against Wheeljack on a harm accelerator or Scouts on a harm accelerator that’s where MV1 doesn’t but Grimlock shins there (: 👍

Against bonecrusher mv1 superior
  • Options

Nope. Mv1 is far better.
  • Options
    No deal is worth real money. F2P for life.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

Nope. Mv1 is far better.

lol no he isn't. You only need a moderately high PI Bonecrusher and MV1 isn't strong enough any more.

Anyway, the reason I thought it was a good deal was because you can either get an instant awakened r5 Grim - perfect for raids if you didn't have him and a really solid bot for a weak beginner roster.

For an advanced roster that includes an awakened Grim already, it's another 5 sig levels, 500 5* shards, 10k Jetfire chips, 3 t2a, a brawler t3c and 1.1m (more with relics) gold for like $30. That's good value IMO - it's a lot of stuff. Especially if you have a low rank unduped Primal or MV1 or something... Buy package and use it on another Brawler or something.