Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Expert mode(Jetfire missions)

Am I the only one experiencing this? All of the megatron tactician's heavy attacks crit.

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    BWang487 wrote: »
    Am I the only one experiencing this? All of the megatron tactician's heavy attacks crit.

You’ve got a team of rank fives, it’s easy.
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »

You’ve got a team of rank fives, it’s easy.

Kappa
  • Options

Dude you MUST AVOID. Sidestep. If You keep being aggressive and not cautious the battle will be hard. Be aggressive yet also cautious
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157

Dude you MUST AVOID. Sidestep. If You keep being aggressive and not cautious the battle will be hard. Be aggressive yet also cautious

Wise words. Dont let blue Megatron fuse those buffs...itllake that fight super short
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Wise words. Dont let blue Megatron fuse those buffs...itllake that fight super short

BLUE MEGATRON. Kappa. Megs special is a bit annoying for me sometimes.