Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

CONGRATULATIONS KABAM!!!!!

After many transformers (online) games have been shutdown from the App Store and only survived for only an year, Transformers: Forged To Fight has survived for almost 2 years, I never expected that, Congratulations Kabam you did well to keep this game alive, I hope this game stays alive next year/forever as well :).

Comments

• Options
    17111711 Posts: 317
    edited December 2018
    Forgot about the google play store.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited December 2018

This game will never go down 👍
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited December 2018

I would say 'sod off'. Why are You playing this game if you are saying it should be?
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Just can't win.
    Ok, it's stagnated a bit, but F2F remains a pretty good brawler.
    In fact, one of the best Transformers game ever.
    You lot is exactly why the excellent Bumblebee movie isn't doing particularly well.
    It's schadenfreude and toxic mentality.
    Surely you have other things in life to pacify your dire existence.
    Why can't we support what we like instead of the constant moaning and negativity?
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 317
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1, @BlackRazak What do you all mean? I love this game this is probably one of the best transformers games there is.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    1711 wrote: »
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1, @BlackRazak What do you all mean? I love this game this is probably one of the best transformers games there is.

Previously, this thread contained quite a few (removed by mods) replies to you, @1711 , all along the lines of "This games' dead", "Soon to be shutdown" or similar.
    My comment was to these geezers who are like a sad virus.
    Imagine noobs (i myself am a veteran of only 8 months) who keep seeing these doom-mongering posts.
    Not very good for the player base or morale, or Transformers in general.

I adore this game, despite it's bugs, faults and niggles.

I want it to flourish.

Why? I love Transformers.

It's in my top 10 games ever made, alongside Terminator Future Shock, Sonic CD, Golden Axe, Street Fighter 2, Virtua Racing, Shinobi GG, Gran Turismo 2, FIFA 10, Jungle Strike and Shining Force.