Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Galvatron or ironhide?

OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
I need a strong demo that can do really well. So which 4 star do I rank up to r3?

Galvatron or ironhide? 23 votes

Ironhide
39%
Joker69Faithz17KillMasterCA13X2017JmdSilentHunter2Jazz444McBusketOptimalOptimus_MV1 9 votes
Galvatron
60%
m00nshineDaveJLBlack_ThoughtMr_WonderfulVavatronBlackRazakUrAverageMalakaSlayerScarredArachnid333ktomovDeadMemeBoiSycko5KittenNorthernLightRC 14 votes

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    You can't go wrong either one. Both are good 1.5 tier demos (Tronus is first). Considering how you like OG Prime over Tact Megs.... IH will probably be the better bot for you. For Galvatron, you have to do a lot of block charging to make him effective. IH and OGP also have a nice synergy
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Galvatron
    One can and one can’t do melee
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited December 2018
    Ironhide
    Well your user name is MV1 Optimus
    So if you’ve got the 4* MV1 Optimus go with Ironhide 👍
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited December 2018
    Ironhide
    Both would be rank 3 eventually, just need one at r3 soon
  • Ironhide
    Voltron wrote: »
    You can't go wrong either one. Both are good 1.5 tier demos (Tronus is first). Considering how you like OG Prime over Tact Megs.... IH will probably be the better bot for you. For Galvatron, you have to do a lot of block charging to make him effective. IH and OGP also have a nice synergy

Ironhide has a synergie with og prime?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Galvatron
    A duped ironhide can deal massive damage on his special just once in a fight but Galvatron on the other hand can do it more often by charging his dark energy to 60 ( sp3) also he goes unstoppable and gains power when he's Duped . His unstoppable cant be nullified by Cyclonus either
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Galvatron

When paired along with ratchet they do .
  • Ironhide
    Slayer wrote: »
    A duped ironhide can deal massive damage on his special just once in a fight but Galvatron on the other hand can do it more often by charging his dark energy to 60 ( sp3) also he goes unstoppable and gains power when he's Duped . His unstoppable cant be nullified by Cyclonus either

Yeah but its not like I'm doing master or rok, im doing solo missions and raids and am
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited December 2018
    Ironhide
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 how many 4*s do you have maxed out ?
    If you’ve got more that synergies with Ironhide or Galvatron that’s the way to go 👍
  • Ironhide
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 how many 4*s do you have maxed out ?
    If you’ve got more that synergies with Ironhide or Galvatron that’s the way to go 👍

I got jazz at rank 5 and the rest at r4
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The answer really depends on what synergies you have available.

They are both consistent, reliable damage dealers.

They can both bypass shielding and armour, but in different ways.

As I said, you can't go wrong, just choose based off the bots you can surround them with.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited December 2018

yes IH give OGP an all autobot armor synergy.. and because it's all autobots, it goes circles back to IH. You do not need to be paired with Ratchet for this armor. People pair with Ratchet because Rat gives both IH and OGP a heal synergy.
  • Ironhide

yes IH give OGP an all autobot armor synergy.. and because it's all autobots, it goes circles back to IH. You do not need to be paired with Ratchet for this armor. People pair with Ratchet because Rat gives both IH and OGP a heal synergy.

I voted ironhide because I'm biased cuz I really like ironhide. My team consists of
    5 star cheetor
    Optimus prime:g1
    WheelJack
    Jazz
    Galva/ironhide

Both are duped. Also i don't have a 4 star ratchet