Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Funny Transformers screenshots

Aight. I saw some funny transformers FTF screenshots. Does anyone have some to share? Here's one I found

anv0nkwt85ox.png

Comments

• xtuus5lshsr4.png
    "Me Grimlock depressed"

Everyday, a Grimlock suffers from being called stupid and falls into a deep depression afterwards.

Please, donate now to stop Grimlock abuse.
    1 Like = 1 Prayer
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    8mq59u985bxs.png
    Poor grimlock. All he wanted was a hug from megatronus. :( (old photo by the way)

This is why we must stop Grimlock abuse.
    No matter the cost.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    edited December 2018
    u1dea957z55t.png
    Also mixdaddy gets life completely stolen from him.
    edited December 2018
    fdnyfkbftli1.png
    And here we see Barricade infecting Motormaster with Bayformeritis, a disease which makes Transformers spontaneously combust when made contact...

Or you know, EXPLODE
  • fdnyfkbftli1.png
    And here we see Barricade infecting Motormaster with Bayformeritis, a disease which makes Transformers spontaneously combust when made contact...

Or you know, EXPLODE

What is that spiked thing on barricades hand?
  • fdnyfkbftli1.png

Or you know, EXPLODE

It's his mace weapon that he had in the first movie. He uses it during his special attacks (here it's his SP1)
  • fdnyfkbftli1.png

Or you know, EXPLODE

A Yo-yo with blades attached on wheels.
    edited January 2019
    caktg3nic5x3.png
    Optimus getting jiggy with it
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    My favorite screenshots: Literally every time when you are scrolling through your screen recordings of the fights and randomly pause.