Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* Starscream

Well.... I duped mine. First duped 5*. I've never cared for SS but going up against him on raids he seems to be solid as a ranged fighter. Anyone have a leveled 5* SS?
Is he actually worth the resources? My only other tactician 5* is Ultra Magnus.

Comments

• ffzvxb3q83f2.png
    Here is my one. He is only R2 and I usually tag him along with my decepticon team. He is fun to play with. I use him against bots that have a lot of buffs (rhinox, tech shark, primal etc) and use him for the bots I just want to get out of the way quickly. Although i find it so much better as playing as megatron and using his synergy.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Starscream is a bit like Soundwave in that the higher his sig, the more he really shines. For harder content, that is only hard because of all the buffs, he has so much utility. Without his dupe his good match ups are limited, but with that dupe he becomes incredibly deadly. He's my go to for Master spotlight and AM, but I use a 4* maxed out SS at sig 80, so the nullify is reliable. I would imagine a low sig 5*, whilst packing a better hit, would have a lot less utility.
  • How much ore do you get for forging a 4 star rank 5 level 50 bot
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited December 2018
    Does he nullify mod buffs during raids?
  • I don't think Starscream can nullify any mod buffs
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Well.... I duped mine. First duped 5*. I've never cared for SS but going up against him on raids he seems to be solid as a ranged fighter. Anyone have a leveled 5* SS?
    Is he actually worth the resources? My only other tactician 5* is Ultra Magnus.

I'd consider him a better option than Magnus. Awakened Starscream can do nasty instant shock damage with his nullifies against any buff, mods excepted I think. Magnus' nullify does nothing but nullify. Unless you're fighting bots with armour buffs that can be broken, Magnus is pretty plain.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Scream is a solid bot

iun3m5fjza92.png
  • I dont know about you people but ultra magnus superior, starscream inferior
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I dont know about you people but ultra magnus superior, starscream inferior

there you go again. you don't even have a team of R5 4*. maybe work on leveling up your team and other bots so you actually know how the each bot plays before shoving your two cents down other peoples throat. :p
  • I have a 5* Starscream and he's great for me. I'm using him with Ramjet and Jetfire for some pretty solid synergies. I'm just one T2A away from making him rank 2/20 to go with my 5/50 4* Ramjet/Jetfire team.

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I’m mad at the 5 star Starscream and his leadership ability. I took him with me one spotlight a while back where Starscream was a boss to help counter his null ray. It felt like it only enhanced his null ray and I was getting nullify shock damage on my bots from 100% of his ranged attacks. After that one time he was benched and hasn’t come off since.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Voltron wrote: »

there you go again. you don't even have a team of R5 4*. maybe work on leveling up your team and other bots so you actually know how the each bot plays before shoving your two cents down other peoples throat. :p

Would've hurt my feeling last week, @Voltron .
    I've only just maxed out my first batch of 4*!
    😂
    TBF, Starscream seems to be the marmite of F2F. People either LOVE LOVE LOVE him or meh.
    I've one at 4* R3, and i honestly am super average with him, to the point i pray i don't spin a 5* version.
    Or maybe I'm weird, as i actually like my 5* and 4* Hounds. And Sharks!
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited January 2019

Oh shuddup. . UM is superior to screamer. I've played with almost all bots so, I know which are good. For example screamer is a bot I rarely use as I have ultra Magnus
    edited January 2019

Oh shuddup. . UM is superior to screamer. I've played with almost all bots so, I know which are good. For example screamer is a bot I rarely use as I have ultra Magnus

you should take your own advice. i think more people will agree with me on that. ha!
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    😂
    TBF, Starscream seems to be the marmite of F2F. People either LOVE LOVE LOVE him or meh.
    I've one at 4* R3, and i honestly am super average with him, to the point i pray i don't spin a 5* version.

@BlackRazak marmite inferior. vegemite superior 😂
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    😂

@BlackRazak marmite inferior. vegemite superior 😂

Awaiting defender of Bovril to post how both are hippy, gross crap.

Look at English birds,
    Look at Oz sheilas.

Yeast extract it is.

Plus my greatest ever F2F achievement wasn't Kaon... It was...
    Defeating 5* R2 3700Pi Starscream with my 4* R1 765Pi Demo Shark.
    I deserve a relic of Vegemite for that feat alone.

lol mate, come on. You haven't got nearly as much experience as most of the people commenting, so see this as a learning chance rather than an opportunity to argue. UM isn't bad, but he is more of a damage tanker than a damage dealer, so is better in some situations but when you aren't taking much damage Starscream is better for dealing damage in the majority of cases if duped.
    Ultra Magnus has his specific uses against armored bots ...Primal, Tantrum, Grindor. iNightSkies just made a video for UM. Good times.
    Ultra Magnus has his specific uses against armored bots ...Primal, Tantrum, Grindor. iNightSkies just made a video for UM. Good times.

but Scream nullifies armour buffs and does good instant shock damage
  • Voltron wrote: »

SS is better.
    DaveJL wrote: »

but Scream nullifies armour buffs and does good instant shock damage

My favorite thing is let Primal stack his 10 armor buffs then him him with an sp2 and give him 10 armor breaks and a facefull of missiles
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    To be honest I wouldn’t take scream up. Not with megatron in the pool, or if your a whale having prime.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Manthro wrote: »
    Scream is a solid bot

iun3m5fjza92.png

Madlad