Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Raid refreshing taking double energon

Ok, so sometimes when I use energon to refresh raids, it takes my 10 energon then at some point during that raid, if's taking another 10 energon and giving me 1 extra energy. It seems to happen more so when the timer until my next point of energy is reasonably low, but I can't say for sure under what circumstances it is happening, only that I'm getting the extra energy and energon deduction mid raid.

Anyone else experiencing it?

Comments

• Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    This might have happened to me once but I cant be 100% sure.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Ænigma wrote: »
    This might have happened to me once but I cant be 100% sure.

next time you're refreshing, just keep an eye on it and report back. It's really weird and can do without it for sure!
  • Options
    I’ve seen the extra raid ticket on multiple occasions soon after I spent energon on a refresh. I have not paid attention to it consuming more energon though.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Euler314 wrote: »
    I’ve seen the extra raid ticket on multiple occasions soon after I spent energon on a refresh. I have not paid attention to it consuming more energon though.

I've also noticed a while ago, but it was only when I wrote this that I realised it was taking the energon, because I had very little saved so it was more noticeable