Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Exchange bots in game

Hello, I would like to suggest that a way be implemented in which players could switch transformers. example: let's say I have a 4-star bot and it's the faction I do not like. I can offer it to other players to exchange for a faction bot I like. having the possibility to show which bot I want to change. the only requirement is that the bots should be of the same degree. it would be something like this: change 4-star soundwave by ultra magnus 4-star. I hope this suggestion can be studied and maybe implemented. Thanks for the great game.

Comments

• Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Never gonna happen.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'd absolutely love this, but as he said, this will never ever in a million years happen. No one would work for crystals anymore because they could trade. I have many highly sought after bots I don't use or want that others work for to the companies benefit. It's how these games operate.
  • Options
    In b4 close
  • Options
    That would ruin the purpose of the game.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited January 2019
    Bots can be sold -- something a friend learnt from the support recently.

[Image Removed by Moderation]
  • Options
    KyoceraKyocera Posts: 2
    edited January 2019
    this suggestion would be to implement the game. players who want to own all the bots can continue like this. everyone makes their choices. now players who prefer autobots or decepticons may choose to trade their bots from rival factions by bots of their favorite faction. remembering that this is optional.
    would be an alternative to forging. Since there is no way to forge 5-star bots, or is there?