Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Should we record our ingame issues?

So... I've thought this through for awhile, maybe we could somehow record our issues (Crashing, lag, etc..) and post it on forums to show to Kabam, because I think it might be helpful for both parties, first so that kabam can see and fully understand the issue (and what it feels like) and secondly it kinda helps to get other people to see your issues to maybe ask if they also have the same issues. I just dont know how people record their videos on their phone. Also maybe there should be a rule that there isnt talking in the video to prevent raging in the background and other sounds.
Tagged:

Comments

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    I have a ton of videos showing how badly the game lags on an iPhone 8. 🤷‍♂️
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    You can send them as many videos as you want. I doubt you'll get anywhere though.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Dunno, but maybe someone can make a thread posting ingame issues in a specific format, also I'm hoping no rage. So for format it would be like this:

[Issue]
    [Date & Time recorded?]
    [Phone]
    [Video]
    [Comment Explaining the issue]
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Ænigma wrote: »
    You can send them as many videos as you want. I doubt you'll get anywhere though.

To be honest, I'm desperate at this point, I've tried to get to them for the past year, (I'm pretty sure everyone did too) but I'll give this a try
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’ve got a thread with pics
    It’s called help forged to fight is crashing
    Lol 😂