Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Bot

Happy New Year Fellow Commanders!!
What a great start of 2019 for the log in bot this month.
Kabam, thank you very for that.
I hope everyone has a great 2019 and as always keep up the great work Kabam!!!
hzk89q34oou3.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• Darm0k wrote: »
    This thread was completely not what I thought it was going to be about....
    Same

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited January 2019
    You have a great new year as well it sure is a great start of 2019
    It’s very cool 4*s are on the calendars now 😁
  • We're glad to hear you're excited for him! When you get him on your roster, you'll have to share your thoughts!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    We're glad to hear you're excited for him! When you get him on your roster, you'll have to share your thoughts!

Hint...hint...hint:)
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited January 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    We're glad to hear you're excited for him! When you get him on your roster, you'll have to share your thoughts!

Hint...hint...hint:)

:| that was one of the few fun parts of the forums. now we're just left with the complaints
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Why should any of us believe Kabam/Netmarble has anything new planned at all? Months of promising new content, new game modes and nothing has happened. Over a year with the same load screen art, bugs that was supposedly fixed are now showing up again. No new bots, because the current roster is plenty, ignore there are over 200 individual bots out there. No, this placating and mealy mouthed answering is ridiculous. You can tell us about the current and future plans to suck money out of our wallets, but real content is an enigma that none of you have any idea about. Just how ignorant do you think all of us are?
    Maybe we’ll get a 2nd anniversary Act 4 😁
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    WarCat wrote: »
    Why should any of us believe Kabam/Netmarble has anything new planned at all? Months of promising new content, new game modes and nothing has happened. Over a year with the same load screen art, bugs that was supposedly fixed are now showing up again. No new bots, because the current roster is plenty, ignore there are over 200 individual bots out there. No, this placating and mealy mouthed answering is ridiculous. You can tell us about the current and future plans to suck money out of our wallets, but real content is an enigma that none of you have any idea about. Just how ignorant do you think all of us are?
    Just another way of saying the sky is falling...

Say what you will, I think this is a good move for the game
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    edited January 2019
    No, the sky isn’t falling, if they aren’t developing new bots then it only means one of two things. The game team doesn’t have the ability, as in they have no engineers capable to make new bots, or they don’t have the legal right (license not renewed or suspended) to make new ones. Look at MCOC’s roster (owned by the same people as this game) with two new charactures a month being added. Then tell me this game is in no danger.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    edited January 2019
    https://glomoinvesting.com/netmarble_greed/

Now on the the other instance where Netmarble’s greed led to decisions which caused a new game release by the Vancouver studio to be a bust. Kabam’s Vancouver studio was especially valuable to any acquirer because it had a proprietary “game engine” called “Fuse & Sparx” thought to be capable of churning out a series of re-skinned MCOC hits.

First up was a game with MCOC-like game mechanics based on Transformers IP licensed from Hasbro called Transformers: Forged to Fight. (Transformers) Below is the countdown to the global launch of the game:

August 1, 2016 — Partnership with Hasbro announced
    December 1, 2016 — Game name and genre announced
    February 2, 2017 — soft-launch in Singapore, Canada
    February 26, 2017 — Netmarble closes deal for Vancouver studio
    April 5, 2017 — Global launch on iOS and Android

Our four years of reading App Annie charts suggests that there are no more “late bloomers” in the mobile game world. If a newly released game does not crack the top 50 in the first few days, it will never crack the Top 10. The Transformer game is a major bust for Netmarble.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Mutantdoc wrote: »

That’s a very depressing article.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    But it's an old article, I hope it is not true and that Netmarble will invest some money into it. Really the fight mechanics are amazing and much better than MCOC
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited January 2019
    IF it is a licensing issue:

A ) This wouldn’t be the first time Hasbro has pulled, or just simply not renewed the license for a mobile game. This is playing out exactly like those previous efforts.

B ) This wouldn’t be a new development with Kabam, either. Hasbro hasn’t been promoting this game in any capacity for sometime now. Look at the turn of events since earlier this year with this game.
  • We're glad to hear you're excited for him! When you get him on your roster, you'll have to share your thoughts!

I've tried him and he's alright. I did laugh at his 3rd special because of the pushing part. Over all I like that he is added to the game (G1 fan). Now I need to know, is he rebuilt from Skywarp or Bombshell?

I've tried him and he's alright. I did laugh at his 3rd special because of the pushing part. Over all I like that he is added to the game (G1 fan). Now I need to know, is he rebuilt from Skywarp or Bombshell?

Both

Both
    That is a reasonable and acceptable answer. Thank you.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited February 2019

Both
    That is a reasonable and acceptable answer. Thank you.

I have a more detailed reply for that...and yes I read this somewhere in that vast jungle we call the internet...

Cyclonus is a combination of bombshell and Skywarp because he has traits of both of them I will state the traits below

Bombshell:
    Smart
    Strong

Skywarp:
    Loyal
    Jet mode
    Gets blasted a lot

And also he has characteristic traits like the color and jet mode of skywarp and I believe the red eyes of bombshell (I think skywarp has yellow eyes but I'm not sure) that is my assumption anyway

Edit: never mind they both have red eyes