Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Happy New Year Kabam

I don’t have time to rant all I want to say is thanks Kabam for once again letting us down. You didn’t offer anything for New Years, yet you did for Marvel Contest of Champions. 6zdsrzluy85z.png

Comments

• Options
    I agree completely. I play both and was hoping for a unit deal like mcoc had on Christmas.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Isn't MCOC owned by Netmarble btw?
  • Options
    Yeah, but have the same personal. Kabam Mike posts on both of there forums. Regardless every other mobile game I play regardless of the company, has done something for New year's but this one.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Ginja wrote: »
    Looks like the game gets no attention bet they forgot this game when they made the MCOC deals same with the Christmas day reward for having a title and we got nothing

That title had nothing to do with Christmas and everything to do with their 4 year anniversary. Know your facts before you post dumbness.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Yeah, but have the same personal. Kabam Mike posts on both of there forums. Regardless every other mobile game I play regardless of the company, has done something for New year's but this one.

Yeah I know they retained the studio etc but they look after forums. Perhaps the deal decisions are taken by different people. I'm actually a bit relieved.
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Don't worry guys. They got a new studio in Vancouver recently. Doesn't look like they're doing anything with it though.
  • Options
    We're sorry that you're disappointed with the lack of offers for the turn of the year. We hope that in the coming weeks there's something that sparks your interest!
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    We're sorry that you're disappointed with the lack of offers for the turn of the year. We hope that in the coming weeks there's something that sparks your interest!

That Sparks your interest??? T5 BASIC FINALLY ADDED!!!????
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    There will be the face-palming of all face-palmings if this thing that's supposed to spark our interest is one more offer we can buy to rank up bots.

How about instead of all these offers you guys make yourselves a New Year's resolution to give the game some new content we can actually use all these bots we've injected with these steroids you're pushing on us?

The game is so stale I rank 4'd probably one of the coolest looking yet most broken of bots to date because there's just nothing to do anymore except buy offers to rank up bots for the aforementioned stale content that can already be beat the offers. At least now I know how to parry really well (too bad I need to take Dinobot, Starscream, and/or Mixmaster with me to actually parry).

Seriously though, Kabam. Get it together and do something!