Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Will there be a "bumblebee movie event"

Just wanted to ask what says in the title and I'm new by the way :)

Comments

• Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited January 2019
    Welcome, it’s an amazing game.

Getting a shot at BumbleBee at any star level above 3 stars (particularly G1) is pretty unusual, so try to snag him while you can!

There were players that have been here since launch and still didn’t have him. So yeah... for now anyway, that’s the event!
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited January 2019
    Welcome to Forged To Fight
    I’m not sure if a Bumblebee event will come back
    This month might be the last one? I hope someday everyone will win Bee 😊
  • Options
    Thanks I just have a small question any alliance you guys know that I can join I'll send my stats later
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Lol the bumblebee movie event is what's going on for the last two weeks until next week. It's all about spending all your time getting shards to get crystals to get Bumblebee
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Thanks I just have a small question any alliance you guys know that I can join I'll send my stats later

I joined a random (terrible) alliance, to figure it all out. Once you know your stuff, you’ll see plenty of people recruiting on these forums.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Just wanted to ask what says in the title and I'm new by the way :)

Welcome to the game. A little insight to as how the bots are chosen...there's alot behind how they get to our screens and Hasbro has a majority of the say from what I understand. Kabam has very little say as to who is released and what class they are....anyone correct me if I'm wrong or if you nlknow more about the process. I'm sure we won't be seeing any KnightFormers for a while as the franchise (in this interpretation) is still pretty new. I'm really hoping we see the new bots. Common opinion is they're pretty perfect.