Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

I am not receiving the arena tickets I have earned and claimed. Not showing up in my inventory.

DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I wouldn't care about this, but others have these relics around their bases and I want some for mine! I figure I am a high enough rank for it now.

I have played at least half a dozen arena matches, ending after 12,000 at the low end, 50,000 at the high. I see a list usually of three items, one of these is a ticket with a gold disc on it. Looks like what you use to purchase relics.

But when I look in my inventory, I have only one of them. I should have at least 7. You can check this out for yourself, I am sure you have my player stats somewhere.

Is the thing I get during arena fights something different than what I have in my inventory? What is the thing I earn during arena fights called? How do I earn the things that allow me to get relics? Do I need anything else for relics?

Appreciate your help with this! If I have been shorted something due me, please reimburse me ASAP.

Comments

• Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Those tickets are not a relics tickets, those for unlocking the arena rank rewards.
    To get relic’s tickets you must play spotlight missions.
  • Options
    To purchase relics, you have to do 100% spotlight mission to get a relic ticket, the quantity of tickets vary depending on the difficulty you complete.
    Also I advice you to check the "view rewards" on the spotlight mission
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Use windows xp
  • Options
    Oh my, we have a case of similar looking tickets. Arena rank rewards tickets (from arenas) does not equal relic tickets (from spotlight missions).
  • Options
    OK, so basically they used the same or similar looking icons for different items. I have no idea what a "spotlight mission" is, so I assume I am not a high enough rank yet or something.

Still, I should have a stack of those arena tickets, shouldn't I? Or is it you only ever carry one? Or do I have to use up the one I have before I get another? I will Google around for that.

Appreciate your help!