Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The event for the extra spotlight week

I was hoping there would have been some sort of event during that extra spotlight week. But it looks like they’re just going to give us more arena grinding instead. I just noticed that there’ll be 3 different arenas tomorrow, crystal, t4 basic, and Bee crystal shard arenas. The crystal one is double rewards so I guess not bad?

Comments

• ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I was hoping there would have been some sort of event during that extra spotlight week.

You are only the Nth person to say this... Kabam already stated a month ago there was nothing extra other than this Bee "event" going on.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited January 2019
    Ænigma wrote: »
    I was hoping there would have been some sort of event during that extra spotlight week.

You are only the Nth person to say this... Kabam already stated a month ago there was nothing extra other than this Bee "event" going on.

I know, I was just building up to my thing of them giving us 3 arenas. I’m guessing it’ll be 3 for the week with one of them being the rotation one.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Ænigma wrote: »

I know, I was just building up to my thing of them giving us 3 arenas. I’m guessing it’ll be 3 for the week with one of them being the rotation one.

Yes, that is likely the case.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I believe the extra spotlight week is
    Bumblebee arena
    + Crystal Bounty arena so I’ve heard from someone
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    It’s true
    9xxnx5j2gppy.png
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I’m surprised Kabam didn’t also throw in a raid event week to go along with this.
  • 1 day for Bumblebee raid event
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Now they realized t4 arena shouldn't be there.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2019
    Now they realized t4 arena shouldn't be there.

Only Cretins play the t4 arena. It's for scrubs.