Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So Warpath will never happen.

Thought we should provide a place of tribute and perhaps mourning.

bs1r2uxoh7co.jpeg

Comments

• SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Im quite saddened that BW Megatron wont make it into the game. Nooooo......
  • Just because they indrduced the generic chips, doesn’t mean no more bots will be brought in. They could be taking a break to fix bugs and work on act 4. Once they get that done, they might start too bring new bots back in
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    IM IN ####### TEARS YOU CANT DO THIS TO BLAM! WARPATH WHAT THE #### MAN WHAM! KABAM! BOOM!
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited January 2019
    No Warpath?

What about BW Megatron?!?

The leader of the Predacons?
    The most interesting character to hold the Megatron name?
    The one that started the Beast Wars?
    The one the conquered Cybertron?
    The one that did so much with a dysfunctional group of criminals?

Sorry for that over reaction. Just had to sink in the fact that BW Megatron might not be coming. Nooooooo
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    No Warpath?

Sorry for that over reaction. Just had to sink in the fact that BW Megatron might not be coming. Nooooooo

No wayyyy
    Why would we want THAT Megatron?

It’s so much better that we have the completely non-threatening bumbling idiot G1 Megatron, the volatile moron Galvatron, and the movie version who is completely devoid of any character what-so-ever.
  • iuJacob wrote: »
    No Warpath?

No wayyyy
    Why would we want THAT Megatron?

It’s so much better that we have the completely non-threatening bumbling idiot G1 Megatron, the volatile moron Galvatron, and the movie version who is completely devoid of any character what-so-ever.

I actually liked Galvatron because at least he had a reason to act like a moron unlike the other two. And his insanity opened the possibility of character developing episodes focusing on his character flaw (eg. Webworld).

As for the other two, I can't forgive. G1 Megatron retreated every five seconds and was a moron for no reason. And movie Megs was just... nothing.

This is why whenever I see G1 Megs in this game, I just think it's the IDW Megatron or TF Devastation Megatron because at least those pieces of media made G1 Megatron interesting. And movie Megatron, well... I just think of Hugo Weaving as a metal shark and carry on.
  • Should've been bloody lockdown >:(
  • Rip warpath
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    If they were taking a break from character development for new modes or bugs they would have said so to prevent panic.
  • NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited January 2019
    I'm actually very sad Generations Nemesis Prime won't be coming to the game. I got so excited when I saw him as the artwork on the old spotlight missions tab back when the game was first released. *Le Sigh*
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    No G1 Sunstreaker 😩
    No G1 Pradaking 😩
    No New bots in any class 😩
  • I'm actually very sad Generations Nemesis Prime won't be coming to the game. I got so excited when I saw him as the artwork on the old spotlight missions tab back when the game was first released. *Le Sigh*

What there was concept art for Nemesis? Any chance you have it?
  • I'm actually very sad Generations Nemesis Prime won't be coming to the game. I got so excited when I saw him as the artwork on the old spotlight missions tab back when the game was first released. *Le Sigh*

What there was concept art for Nemesis? Any chance you have it?

jq99pi2k7ydm.jpg
    Best I got lol
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Warpath not happening? I guess my depression is never leaving.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Depression might never leave ):