Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Is TFTF going down? Thats why they are not releasing more bots after they announced the coming chang

Recruiting is very difficult is it cause TFTF had lost tons of players I was hoping for a new AM map since I’m sure the is the reason of so many quitting it gets super annoying killing repetitive every AM same bots same stuffs. After Announcing no more new bots it feels like game might go down.

Is TFTF going down? Thats why they are not releasing more bots after they announced the coming chang 48 votes

What is the best to make it better
29%
GochaBROM00NBarricade_2017SparkShredderMeatShield72Roosevelt_primeGalvatr0n27megathotJazz444bummblezee3OptimalOptimus_MV1Zero117VCitrusGamingEmu 14 votes
Or is this the end
70%
TWE10AnnatarConnectedGirlJoker69KillMasterCMufc14ValensPrimeRaptor22HrockCharleshot25KaiHbomb76Shockwaves_jdjcjdjxPodlecLouCypherserdoodThunderman17Tracked_SignalNemesisUnknownCONTRA 34 votes

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I believe if Combiners were introduced it would make millions of players join and have fun
    Earth Wars is a blast with giant Combiners this game needs something like that
  • Options
    LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Or is this the end
    Isn’t going to happen.
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    What a confusingly worded poll...
  • Options
    Or is this the end
    iuJacob wrote: »
    What a confusingly worded poll... honestly don’t give anything for worded poll so don’t comment if not answering my questions move on look who else to troll!
  • Options
    Why even bother making the change with chips.if you.are not releasing any new bots. What type of chips are we gonna be earning? The game is not fun when story mode is complete and you finish off special missions. What are we supposed to do now with Nothing to do in Special. Mission nothing to grind for in Arenas. Why play the game. Kabam can you please put focus back on this Game and try these Antics with MCOC? They are further advanced than this. Game and could take a break to let us catch up.
  • Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 21
    Why even bother making the change with chips.if you.are not releasing any new bots. What type of chips are we gonna be earning? The game is not fun when story mode is complete and you finish off special missions. What are we supposed to do now with Nothing to do in Special. Mission nothing to grind for in Arenas. Why play the game. Kabam can you please put focus back on this Game and try these Antics with MCOC? They are further advanced than this. Game and could take a break to let us catch up.

You don't even know that massive backlash that would cause if they got upset they didn't get their RDTs I can't only imagine what would happen there
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    What a confusingly worded poll... honestly don’t give anything for worded poll so don’t comment if not answering my questions move on look who else to troll!
  • Options
    Who is this Chang that is coming, anyway?
  • Options
    The game isn’t dying as in shutting down. There just won’t be any new content. For a while there, we looked forward to new bots at least. Now it will just be the same old bots recycled, same deals recycled, same content recycled. It will go on for as long as people continue to pay.

Everyone wants ratchet, so people will try for ratchet. Money will be made and then some time later, it will happen again. This is the story. Money isn’t better spent anywhere else, so commit the funds where it makes u happy until the fun is gone and u decide to spend your money elsewhere that isn’t an empty void.

Cheerz
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Or is this the end
    C'mon who really needs Ratchet when you have Megatronus and Wheeljack?
  • Options
    HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Or is this the end
    Rat is just another milking before the cow heads to slaughter.
  • Options
    Hrock wrote: »
    Rat is just another milking before the cow heads to slaughter.

Ehh? You mean whales? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Or is this the end
    The end is coming I hope I am wrong
  • Options
    Not optimistic, seems like licensing agreement with Hasbro may be up?; just thinking about Transformers titles by Activision.

Is Kabam buying time to "plot" something? A conspiracy theory.

Let's hope I am wrong about the former.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited January 2019
    Or is this the end

How do you know
  • Options
    GtronGtron Posts: 117
    @Jscrilla if it’s confirmed then name your source. Just you saying it’s confirmed doesn’t mean a thing. Give source
  • Options
    GtronGtron Posts: 117
    @Jscrilla if it’s confirmed then name your source. If you’re telling the truth then you have source. If you’re making it up then all you can say is confirmed
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

Hey, no new bots, but at least that Chang guy is coming.
    What's your source?
    😁
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Ooh,
    Chang is a GURL.
    Battlesuit!
    OP, what your source?
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Battlesuit

😂 I kid i kid
  • Options
    Or is this the end
    Whats the point this game is dying just let this game rest in peace
  • Options
    ConnectedGirlConnectedGirl Posts: 9
    edited January 2019
    Or is this the end
    Changes bunches of nerds the word didn’t fit but at least is fun to know people are having sense of humor after the game might go down.
  • Options
    MegadoomerMegadoomer Posts: 7
    edited January 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Hey, no new bots, but at least that Chang guy is coming.
    What's your source?
    😁

I heard Chang is a new 6* bot that transforms into a giant boat. My source prefers to remain anonymous.