Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who are the best Bots and who should I focus on leveling up.

I've recently came back to this game from a really long break,I played when this game first released and took a break because I had like no room for this game because I had a bad phone I MCoC took up to much space. I just want to know who are the best Bots, and who should I make my main focus. faxcwmyc74peo.png

Comments

• Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 21
    Everyone below is a 2* or 1*
  • Options
    PeasPeas Posts: 74
    I would say to play with what you have for a bit and level up the ones that fit your playing style. Most bots are great in the right situation and you’ll have more before you know it anyway. Every four star in your pic has potential to be great. Enjoy.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Depends on your fighting style. If that doesn’t help, look for the forum topic “Best & Worst Bots of Each Class”. Each Commander has their own opinions on which bots are the best & which are not so good. Personally, it’s good to look at which bots have synergies with other bots. Pairing up Beast War Bots, for example, provide bonus attack/defense capabilities. Having an all Bayverse Deception Team provide extra abilities to ROTF Megatron (For Example, if Grindor is paired up w/ Bay Megatron in Raids or Missions, Megatron begins the battle in unstoppable mode).
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Nice to have you back for the incoming apocalypse.
  • Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 21
    Technobot wrote: »
    Depends on your fighting style. If that doesn’t help, look for the forum topic “Best & Worst Bots of Each Class”. Each Commander has their own opinions on which bots are the best & which are not so good. Personally, it’s good to look at which bots have synergies with other bots. Pairing up Beast War Bots, for example, provide bonus attack/defense capabilities. Having an all Bayverse Deception Team provide extra abilities to ROTF Megatron (For Example, if Grindor is paired up w/ Bay Megatron in Raids or Missions, Megatron begins the battle in unstoppable mode).

Alright, pretty weird to go from 1 game where's there's a clear lime between who is good and who isn't to anybody can be good
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited January 2019
    Markx wrote: »
    I've recently came back to this game from a really long break,I played when this game first released and took a break because I had like no room for this game because I had a bad phone I MCoC took up to much space. I just want to know who are the best Bots, and who should I make my main focus. faxcwmyc74peo.png

Blaster, Cheetor, Arcee
    For the immediate future, and save up some upgrades for a quality demo, tact and brawler.
  • Options
    Cheetos is the best 4* I see, but you should focus on bots that you play best. Try to target some team synergy too. If you get Optimus Primal and one more BW bot you will have a very strong synergy to start with.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Cheetor
  • Options
    GtronGtron Posts: 117
    Which bots to work on depends on what fits your fighting capabilities &/or what your goal is. Me personally am not goob with ranged fighters. Main thing I look at is a team with goob synergy. There’s all kinds of synergy matchups. I like my Beasties, the Beast Wars Bots all compliment each other nicely for all aspects of the game. Bayverse Autobots have some nice Raiding Synergy. Plenty of options, just figure out what your goal is first. Oh yeah! Mmmmmmmmmmmm