Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Generic bot chips!!??!?!

I am really going to miss the monthly characters. I remember back in 2017 when galavatron was released and he was the first monthly bot. I was on broad with monthly bots because all new ones that were never seen before were released. This time there are no new characters! And it is perniment. This can’t be happening! We might have no more new bots join this fight oh my primus! This might be a sign saying that forged to fight is coming to an end

Comments

• Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah but this actually gives many of us a chance to BUY a 5* and grind specifically for the one I want rather than grind for shards and pull one I don't want or use....like I just did last week :/
  • Options
    I understand but every time a all new bot comes out I get it as a 3 star and I loved it. I can’t begin to tell you how bumbed out that has made me!
  • Options
    Means no movie sideswipe no devesator no lockdown no movie shock wave no shatter and drop kick no more anyone!😩😩😩