Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Let's have hope

So here are some thoughts:
1: if the game is teetering, you can guarantee it's failure by quitting. Play like you've never played before. Share stuff on Facebook and such. Get the word out. Bring in new players. If you say they don't advertise it enough, then let's put it out there. The best part of this community is the community.
2: The last spotlight introduced a new storyline. A Titan has been found. Let it play out. Let's see what happens.
3: We've been asking for new content for a LONG time now. If Kabam is busy cranking out new bots and keeping us happy with that, how are they gonna produce this epic content we're all craving? I'm sure TFTF only has so many programmers on staff. I don't know coding but it can't be easy.
4: We have good bots, balanced teams, balanced classes...all we REALLY need is a demo autobot...but still would you rather have him or act 4?
5: I feel they've got something great coming. Customer service has improved greatly.
Hang tight. Play the game. If it needs saving then let's save it.
Agree?

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    @Kabam Vydious this posted twice. Can you fix?
  • I feel like they will do this for a year then bring back the featured bots after act 4 and possibly some of act 5 is released. During this time, they can fix bugs of both games, work on story and figure out (if the bring back featured bots) who will be first to show back up. I still am holding faith to see cliffjumper, blackarachnia, rattrap, warpath and beast megatron. Don’t give up hope, this change could be temporary
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    An you guys are in denial head in sand ostriches mode. Development gets cut more month after month. Thats death. No new content in a game is death in gaming. Mcoc pause for people to catch up or have roster agency....get real.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Hrock wrote: »
    An you guys are in denial head in sand ostriches mode. Development gets cut more month after month. Thats death. No new content in a game is death in gaming. Mcoc pause for people to catch up or have roster agency....get real.

better than being a bunch of whiners asking Mods to respond to their questions (that they made clear they can't answer) like a desperate teenage boy who know he's going to lose his gf. The forum is full of adults crying right now, there was no need to 💩 on the few positive outlook posts. I like this change and I rather have optimism. But I also know that I'm playing a freemium mobile game. I play for enjoyment not investment. If it's ends, it was a fun run.
  • tEatEa Posts: 65
    I like your enthusiasm blokes, but rather or not it’s their plan to end the game, their lack of action will. You can’t expect the players to keep the game alive when these wankers sit idly by not alleviating the players concern. They’re just sitting back and watching the show. Just blaster hating while the game dies. Me, I’m having a go at the pub, cheers!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I agree. If we keep saying the game is going to die, then it is going to die. Keep looking forward to the positive stuff. Then we might come through

I think they’re between a rock and a hard place. To keep the game alive, it needs to make money for the company. However, after this latest announcement, do you feel like spending on it?
    Nope. No spend here. Last months 100 Grim my last. Mods dont care to answer players..dont care to fund their company or game. Started trying new games yesterday. Some marvel..but not mcoc for sure
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Hrock wrote: »
    Nope. No spend here. Last months 100 Grim my last. Mods dont care to answer players..dont care to fund their company or game. Started trying new games yesterday. Some marvel..but not mcoc for sure

Your grievances are understood, but there's absolutely no need for the constant negativity from the fan base.
    If you no longer like F2F, fine; but it's unnecessary to kick it while it's down, or influence the masses with the doom mongering.
    Yes, it's just a game, but based on an IP we all love.
    Support isn't just financial; morale and well wishing is also hugely beneficial to the franchise.

THIS IS WHY BUMBLEBEE FILM'S IN TROUBLE.

Toxicity has reach and outcomes.

I hated the Bay movies to the point i lost interest in buying transformers toys.
    But i never wanted the franchise to implode, or threatened to boycott Hasbro.
    I just dreamt, and demanded improvement!

I LOVE TF, I DON'T WANT IT TO DIE

edited January 2019
    Im just being pragmatic. If my customers were pulling business because of an announcement they didn't understand, An owner would address it to stop the bleed and salvage income. The mods are here. They are reading. They are only cherry picking questions that are safe..such as when do chips convert.

These actions are consistent with someone who does not see a future anyways for this business. I played since start of game, only game I ever spent on and liked to date...so dont think it doesn't hurt me too man.
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited January 2019
    Since when has it been the player base responsibility to “get the word out”? It’s is 100% Kabam responsiabilty to advertise the game. They don’t pay me a dime to get the word out. I play and pay in-game, that’s my part. Some of you are forgetting you are the consumer. I get that you want to “save the game”, but your not captain save a ho. If the game fails/succeed it’s on kabam. How many of the players were named when TF won’t that award? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Bottom line, it’s their game it’s their problem.
  • As Galvatron once said, "This is bad comedy."; with all the threads that have been created.

We all panicked about Y2K and survived it.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Since when has it been the player base responsibility to “get the word out”? It’s is 100% Kabam responsiabilty to advertise the game. They don’t pay me a dime to get the word out. I play and pay in-game, that’s my part. Some of you are forgetting you are the consumer. I get that you want to “save the game”, but your not captain save a ho. If the game fails/succeed it’s on kabam. How many of the players were named when TF won’t that award? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Bottom line, it’s their game it’s their problem.

Seems to me they're getting paid and we're spending...or were spending.
    So tell me again who's problem it is if it falls? If it falls what do THEY lose? They're still working for the company. Like you said, don't worry, I'll wait.