Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bring back new bots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kabam. You can’t just not have no more new characters for forged to fight! Poor nightskiies wanted lock down so much and no he is bumbed out! People do you think we should have new bots again and no new bots for the forbidin future. Make sure Kabam sees this and hopefully they change there mind for February

Bring back new bots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 29 votes

New bots!!!!!
93%
XxKuiRdAlfaxXAnnatarJoker69GochaBROBarricade_2017Hbomb76serdoodNemesisUnknownMr_WonderfulSilentHunter2Jazz444Sonicprime1963BlackRazakGtronIssy543SlayerScarredArachnid333ubiquitusOptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5 27 votes
No more new bots!!!!!!!
6%
Flrsbwmac10smg_ToaOfGreen 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    This is a 50/50 for me. If they are planning on just taking a break and doing nothing on the game then i think they should bring back the new bots. If they feel they need to focus on FIXING the game to and want to stop the bots to on those work on bug fixes, new content etc then i will be happy if the stop they bots FOR A BIT
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    You're assuming that they are allowed to release new bots. If this is a licencing issue, then it's not their choice.
  • Options
    EmuEmu Posts: 2
    I’m actually ok if they are taking a break from new bots. The game lags enough. Adding more to it means larger files and poor load times. I just hope they’re taking the time to figure out the performance issues in the game instead of making them worse by making the game more bloated and harder to run.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    New bots!!!!!
    I’ll take the time to upgrade my favorites
    After all the 5*s cycles through the store I want new bots
  • Options
    GtronGtron Posts: 117
    New bots!!!!!
    I can still upgrade old bots while getting new bots. I prefer it that wa..mmmmmmmmmm