Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What could possibly save the game and give players content to do whole featured bots are on Hiatus

MarkxMarkx Posts: 21
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Bring back old Event Quests on rotations to give people chances to relive finish or experience what they missed but if you add a new difficulty please chill out on so it's not like you did with MCoC

Comments

• MarkxMarkx Posts: 21
    You could even do Boss Rushes
    @Gtron they have acknowledged this and given a response
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    Only new bots and story quests and game modes can save the game.
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    @Markx I’ve seen posting about new bots on hiatus & revamping certain modes of game, but I haven’t seen anything from them of the game ending. The only thing I’ve seen about game ending is from scared players & scaremongers. While I don’t like losing new bots every month & agree it’s not a goob sign for the game. There’s no point in getting all worked up until we have the whole picture. History proves this over & over. There’s also the problem with self fulfilling prophecies. Thanks for explanation of Boss rushes, I like the ideal.
    93o5sfgfwti8.png
    Thought I posted this earlier
    @Markx I don’t see anything about the game ending
    Gtron wrote: »
    @Markx I don’t see anything about the game ending

The implication that there is future content means the game isn't ending yet
    @Markx for clarification, my first post on this thread (which apparently has been removed) about Kabam addressing the issue was before that post. At least I’m pretty certain it was by about 10 hours. Kabam needed to post it & I appreciate that they finally did. I just caution about calling it the end. I only have limited experience with MCOC & think they could borrow some of their ideas, just not all of it. Don’t care for their AW though & they go overboard on event quests. Don’t get the wrong ideal Kabam, just because I’m trying to be positive on change doesn’t mean I want start the fight against Mods abuse of powers once out of jail
    Clang clang clang (sound of metal cup raking across bars) 😁😆🤣😂