Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Should I continue to rank up BoneCrusher or focus on another bot

Should I continue to rank up BoneCrusher or focus on another bot 21 votes

Continue with BoneCrusher
52%
Joker69FlrsbwBarricade_2017Hbomb76LouCypherVavatronSlayerTfpsoundwaveScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1RageRay1998 11 votes
Focus on another bot
42%
GochaBROHrockTracked_SignalGhostRider_14PeasSycko5Warrior2410KittenMegadoomer 9 votes
Idk
0%
DON'T pick
0%
Don't pick
0%
None
4%
Jellybee 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Focus on upgrading one bot at a time. If you are waiting for certain resource you don't have, move on to next bot.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Focus on another bot
    Booooo, bay
  • Options
    Focus on another bot
    Personally, I don't like Bonecrusher as a character because his quirk is taking damage to inflict SOME damage on the opponent. It's not my pick, but it's also your choice.
  • Options
    GhostRider_14GhostRider_14 Posts: 20
    edited January 2019
    Focus on another bot
    Kitten wrote: »
    Booooo, bay

😡 WHY Kitten also why did I accidentally pick that
  • Options
    None
    Whats the point the game Will be shut down soon
  • Options
    PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Focus on another bot
    You know there’s a place for all of this negativity. Oh right, you’re already on the Internet.
  • Options
    Focus on another bot
    Peas wrote: »
    You know there’s a place for all of this negativity. Oh right, you’re already on the Internet.

Really bruh -_-
  • Options
    Focus on another bot
    Sorry to be less than positive myself.

I would work on a team of bots. Maybe still focus on Bonecrusher but start bringing up some other bots to work with him.
  • Options
    Focus on another bot
    Pretty sure I’m not, whatever that word means, but yeah. I guess say whatever you want in this land of hiding behind your keyboard.