Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Recycled spotlight idea

So with the announcement of recycled spotlights and the comment on pocket timelines and ****, it makes me think that these spotlights that have been 'revamped' will slowly add events that DEFINITELY didn't happen before, leading up to the dark universe, which is what they hinted at last game. Im trying to be optimistic and I would love this idea, of old spotlights revealing the new dark universe. I just wish kabam could hint at that :(

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I think we get the old spotlights and a new monthly one
  • Options
    HrockHrock Posts: 132
    edited January 2019
    It just means they are not even paying a dude to design reconfigured spotlights. Just post old ones with higher pi and hope no one notices lack of effort or resources
  • Options
    GtronGtron Posts: 117
    Personally I like the ideal of recycled Spotlight, since I missed out on first year. I’d like to know if they’re going back to the old Relic acquisitions or staying with this way. Like the ideal even more if @Kitten correct about a new Spotlight with it.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I just hope that next week doesn't give us a "ReForged" cheetor spotlight, really don't wanna do that one EVER again
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I guess we’ll see if the dialog is the same or updated in about a week.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’m excited about this I’ve only played for a year I’ve missed out on Spotlight Missions
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    So with the announcement of recycled spotlights and the comment on pocket timelines and ****, it makes me think that these spotlights that have been 'revamped' will slowly add events that DEFINITELY didn't happen before, leading up to the dark universe, which is what they hinted at last game. Im trying to be optimistic and I would love this idea, of old spotlights revealing the new dark universe. I just wish kabam could hint at that :(

We might, and mean tiny chance might, see shattered glass.
  • Options
    GtronGtron Posts: 117
    Be nice to get ore without doing the same Story Mission over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over!!!!