Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generic bot chip reward amount for opening a duplicate

Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I’m assuming the answer is yes, but I’m just checking to see if we’ll get the same number of bot chips for dupes — 100 for 2 star, 1000 for 3 star, 10000 for 4 star, and 50000 for 5 star.

Edit: oops, I guess I could’ve asked this in the generic bot chip discussion thread....
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Why would they change it? If they give more after the conversion, players who opened all their crystals these days will rage. Less, we quit.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Why would they change it? If they give more after the conversion, players who opened all their crystals these days will rage. Less, we quit.

That’s why I asked. It’s like holding a crystal opening event right before the Megatronus featured bot month so people use up their crystals and not have them for Megatronus bot chips.
  • Hey @Darm0k,

The Bot Chips you receive from Duplicating a Bot will not change as we move to Generic Bot Chips. You'll still be getting the same amount as you are getting now.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Okay, thanks.