Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

In what month of this 2019 do you think you put the bumblebee g1?

For those who started as per August, October and / or November 2017 (to which I include myself) [Among the bots of Hound, Optimus Primal and Megatron of g1 respectively] many of us do not have the bumblebee of g1 so It would be advisable or suggestive that we get the opportunity to obtain it and complete the collection by means of the new currency and generic card to obtain new bots but it will be too difficult to know since we do not know if they are going to apply the same procedure or not to which we are already accustomed

the question of why I will not mention January is because they said that you can buy characters in the store

In the comments, say why and it is also valid to say "December" when commenting since the survey does not allow me to put more than 10 answers

In what month of this 2019 do you think you put the bumblebee g1? 16 votes

February
6%
Barricade_2017 1 vote
March
6%
Zero117V 1 vote
April
12%
SparkShredderSycko5 2 votes
May
18%
Bumblebee254CeltHyperticonss 3 votes
June
6%
Dev 1 vote
July
12%
JmdEliteDragon 2 votes
August
0%
September
0%
October
0%
November
37%
Joker69KillMasterCHbomb76PhatBoy123Issy543Kitten 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    November
    Chose November it sounds closest to never
  • Options
    December 2019.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited January 2019
    G1 Bumblebee is my favorite of all Scouts this event we’re doing might be his last event 😭
    But they might give us another Bumblebee event December 2019? 😁👍
  • Options
    Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    November
    December 2020
  • Options
    December
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited January 2019
    Woah you guys really think this game is going to be still hopping in December?

u3yrrk3te43l.gif

• Options
    March
    iuJacob wrote: »
    Woah you guys really think this game is going to be still hopping in December?

u3yrrk3te43l.gif

Everything can happen

certainly the survey is not to make another event like the one that will soon end boys
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    November
    Since Kabam changes logo it's quite possibly sold. The fate of TFTF will be decided by the galactic council soon enough.
  • Options
    If I earn one, I think about it...
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    It'll get released when in the last month of this game's life.